Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Different Take on a Mock Draft

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    LB could be classed as a need for KC tbh, if they get that one more guy to fill their LB corps, they could have a very very talented defense. The draft is actually very very deep on DT's, so imagine Kuechly in the first, and maybe a guy like Alameda Ta'amu in the second to play nose tackle. You could be looking at a very dominant defense in the west. The team really has very little holes anyway, I think if they get a guard who is a run grader in the 3rd then it would pretty much fill all their biggest needs.
    That is not how he said he did his mock. At least that is not the way I interpreted the way he did his mock.

Blog Entries

So basically, it's a player ranking list?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    So basically, it's a player ranking list?
    Haha, pretty much.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    I really do like the Hightower pick more and more. As long as we get a guard in the 2nd then I will be pretty happy with Hightower. Just annoys me if we pick him that we're paying McClain who won't even start, Hightower will either start from game 1 or take over. His tape doesn't lie, he's a tank and though may not be the next Ray Lewis he will be one hell of a linebacker
    Move McLain to his natural position at OLB and bring in Kruger as the rusher in passing situations. I'd have alot more faith in McLain diagnosing plays and sealing the edge than Kruger. And before anyone says it I don't expect Kindle to even make the final roster if all that were to happen. Possibly but buried on the depth chart and a usual healthy gameday scratch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Move McLain to his natural position at OLB and bring in Kruger as the rusher in passing situations. I'd have alot more faith in McLain diagnosing plays and sealing the edge than Kruger. And before anyone says it I don't expect Kindle to even make the final roster if all that were to happen. Possibly but buried on the depth chart and a usual healthy gameday scratch.
    Why? Kruger was more known as a run-stopping defensive end at Utah instead of a pass rusher. Just because we haven't seen him do what JJ did doesn't mean that he can't. It took JJ a long time before he became the LB that he has been over the last 2-3 years.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

sorry I'm responding so late to what I said earlier.

The reason why the team would be worst is because it is essentially a mock draft based on team need, not best player available. It has nothing to do with the game tape aspect, or the ignoring workout aspect.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipping Birdie View Post
    sorry I'm responding so late to what I said earlier.

The reason why the team would be worst is because it is essentially a mock draft based on team need, not best player available. It has nothing to do with the game tape aspect, or the ignoring workout aspect.
    How is it not based on BPA.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Because he has Trent Richardson as his top rated player, yet Richardson is going fourth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    He says in the introductions that it's film study and team needs. Therefore if the Colts need a QB he went with the best QB based on film.

I was surprised in Cosells mock how much he liked Zeitler, mocking him at 24 to the Steelers

but its still BPA that the team needs, no one except maybe us and the gaints do stricly BPA.
    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Because he has Trent Richardson as his top rated player, yet Richardson is going fourth.