Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Everyone who has ever had a thought about Joe and our offense needs to listen to this Morning radioshow interview

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I'm not a fan of Cam at all, but you got to remember that we haven't gave him much to work with in the passing game that fits his offensive philosophy. Sure we have provided him with a decent run blocking Oline and a top 5 RB, with a top 15 QB with big potencial running the show. However we have not got him the weapons that can fit his offense. You need down hill targets who get vertical separation, route running is not an essential skill in this offense. Anquan Boldin is great but he's a better fit for a team like the Patriots.
    Of course, the other side of it is that a decent offensive coordinator would figure out how to use the talent he has. for example, having one of the best slot/possession receivers around and not figuring out how to give your quarterback hot routes to counter the blitz. Cameron would rather lose than make adjustments.

Re: Everyone who has ever had a thought about Joe and our offense needs to listen to this Morning radioshow interview

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Of course, the other side of it is that a decent offensive coordinator would figure out how to use the talent he has. for example, having one of the best slot/possession receivers around and not figuring out how to give your quarterback hot routes to counter the blitz. Cameron would rather lose than make adjustments.
    Not Cam's fault that Flacco has trouble with blitz recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    There really aren't that many Cam apologists, I'm definitely not one of them. I will say that the Ravens do need that big athletic WR (Stephen Hill, Greg Childs etc..) that Cam has quietly been lobbying for every year he's been here, that type of WR will make Cam look better than what he is.
    You haven't been paying attention to this board. Cam's biggest downfall is that he cannot/will not make adjustments if the game plan isn't going well. He is usually out-coached, especially after halftime. Most coaches make halftime adjustments, Cam has a few beers and leaves the gameplan as is.

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Not Cam's fault that Flacco has trouble with blitz recognition.
    Well, if you won't let him audible and send all his receivers deep, what's he supposed to do?

Well, if you won't let him audible and send all his receivers deep, what's he supposed to do?
    Get better at pre-snap reads?

Again, if he can't change the play, what good is the pre-snap read?

Did you read what he said? Joe doesnt audible. It is not Joe's fault that he doesnt/cant audible.

Again, if he can't change the play, what good is the pre-snap read?
    If a qb reads the situations correctly and can execute. The offense is supposed to have plays that account for all situations. Flacco not being able to change a play is lame meme.

That being said I haven't seen a good Cam Cameron meme yet.

If a qb reads the situations correctly and can execute. The offense is supposed to have plays that account for all situations. Flacco not being able to change a play is lame meme.

That being said I haven't seen a good Cam Cameron meme yet.
    I suppose I could have looked it up, but what is a meme?

Last edited by seraph; 04-23-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Most of us knew about Cosell analysis since he said this after the playoff win against Houston, you are now Johnny come lately.
    You're right. Didn't we go over this months ago?

Blog Entries

I'll take an ugly win and like it

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!