Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Everyone who has ever had a thought about Joe and our offense needs to listen to this Morning radioshow interview

For everyone who says Joe holds onto the ball for too long, for anyone who tried to defend cam cameron, for anyone who has legitimately no concerns with us bringing cam cameron back... you should probably listen to this.

http://siriusxmsports.posterous.com/...ker-talked-wit

That is Greg Cosell of NFL Films talking, if you didnt know. This is after the HOU @ BAL playoff game.

Blog Entries

Re: Everyone who has ever had a thought about Joe and our offense needs to listen to this Morning radioshow interview

Oh Lord........that sound you hear is the sharpening of swords.

Re: Everyone who has ever had a thought about Joe and our offense needs to listen to this Morning radioshow interview

Most of us knew about Cosell analysis since he said this after the playoff win against Houston, you are now Johnny come lately.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Most of us knew about Cosell analysis since he said this after the playoff win against Houston, you are now Johnny come lately.
    I heard about it as well, but it seems to be forgotten since their are STILL cam apologists. Also, the report that came out didnt detail every specific about the interview.

Blog Entries

Welcome to last week errr year. lol

Blog Entries

That was hilarious.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    I heard about it as well, but it seems to be forgotten since their are STILL cam apologists. Also, the report that came out didnt detail every specific about the interview.
    There really aren't that many Cam apologists, I'm definitely not one of them. I will say that the Ravens do need that big athletic WR (Stephen Hill, Greg Childs etc..) that Cam has quietly been lobbying for every year he's been here, that type of WR will make Cam look better than what he is.

Blog Entries

I'm not a fan of Cam at all, but you got to remember that we haven't gave him much to work with in the passing game that fits his offensive philosophy. Sure we have provided him with a decent run blocking Oline and a top 5 RB, with a top 15 QB with big potencial running the show. However we have not got him the weapons that can fit his offense. You need down hill targets who get vertical separation, route running is not an essential skill in this offense. Anquan Boldin is great but he's a better fit for a team like the Patriots.

Blog Entries
    I agree with him, Ed Reed should shut up

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I agree with him, Ed Reed should shut up
    As much as I like Ed I concur and another thing does he want to retire or play 4 or 5 more years, pick one Ed LOL.

Blog Entries

Well, there's always CAV.

Hey man - Rex just fired everyone on offense but CAV - Dirty Sanchez and
    now Tebow's QB coach.

:grbac:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    There really aren't that many Cam apologists, I'm definitely not one of them. I will say that the Ravens do need that big athletic WR (Stephen Hill, Greg Childs etc..) that Cam has quietly been lobbying for every year he's been here, that type of WR will make Cam look better than what he is.
    Even after the last two drafts. 2 wrs 2 tes rb were still short on talent on offense. We need that true number oner youre describing. Hopefully we figure that out soon.
    -JAB