Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 27
  1. #13

    Re: More trouble for the Saints!



    I don't buy it...




  2. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    12,094
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Did Loomis evesdrop on other teams?

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Looks like he pissed off the wrong person.
    This does have that feel to it, doesn't it, that, behind the scenes (I know, too many commas), he fucked up with the wrong person? lol.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  3. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    12,094
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Did Loomis, the Saints GM Evesdrop on Other Teams?

    How do the Saints pull all of this foolishness, only become relevant when they are only one of two bad teams willing to take a chance on Brees and his shoulder injury, and only win one Super Bowl, while Belichick and Co. win three in four years? How does that happen.

    This reminds me of when so many Orioles were exposed as Illegal PED users. They must have been taking generic brands.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  4. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    15,463
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: More trouble for the Saints!

    Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I don't buy it...
    Well they are denying the hell out of it but it would seem odd to go public without some proof. Not sure what he would do with the info he was hearing other than post game or halftime
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  5. #17

    Re: More trouble for the Saints!

    Either way, the team is dirtier and scummier than ever. Seriously, Brees isn't going to save that team as it slowly slides into the shitter.




  6. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    12,094
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: More trouble for the Saints!

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Either way, the team is dirtier and scummier than ever. Seriously, Brees isn't going to save that team as it slowly slides into the shitter.
    The question is whether or not Brees will be willing to sink with the ship. He's frustration with the disrespect shown to him by the Saints front office, must now square off with his love for the city and its fans.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  7. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    3,987

    Re: Did Loomis evesdrop on other teams?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    This does have that feel to it, doesn't it, that, behind the scenes (I know, too many commas), he fucked up with the wrong person? lol.
    Especially since this supposedly happened almost ten years ago. Why hasn't this been brought forward until now?




  8. #20

    Re: More trouble for the Saints!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The question is whether or not Brees will be willing to sink with the ship. He's frustration with the disrespect shown to him by the Saints front office, must now square off with his love for the city and its fans.
    Bah, he's a punk. He talks outside both sides of his mouth when it suits his purpose. I have zero respect for him. All his posturing the Saints coming out the year before with 1 finger in the air as "one" meanwhile claiming he had no knowledge of his team putting bounties on other players.

    I wouldn't doubt he had a radio transmitter in his helmet to pick up the defensive calls.




  9. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    12,094
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: More trouble for the Saints!

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Bah, he's a punk. He talks outside both sides of his mouth when it suits his purpose. I have zero respect for him. All his posturing the Saints coming out the year before with 1 finger in the air as "one" meanwhile claiming he had no knowledge of his team putting bounties on other players.

    I wouldn't doubt he had a radio transmitter in his helmet to pick up the defensive calls.
    Captain always tells it, like it is.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  10. #22

    Re: More trouble for the Saints!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Well they are denying the hell out of it but it would seem odd to go public without some proof. Not sure what he would do with the info he was hearing other than post game or halftime
    I want to see what ESPN has besides an informant........as far as what he would do with the information, it really doesn't matter, does it? But there is all kinds of other chatter besides the play calls.
    Way Down South in New Orleans




  11. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    15,463
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: More trouble for the Saints!

    Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    I want to see what ESPN has besides an informant........as far as what he would do with the information, it really doesn't matter, does it? But there is all kinds of other chatter besides the play calls.
    ESPN keeps saying he couldn't understand all the languages and he couldn't pass it to coaches who couldn't pass it on to players. I agree with you - none of that is being claimed. They're just claiming that he eavesdropped on the conversations. Seems like ESPN is trying to run with the hyperbole a little moreso than usual
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  12. #24

    Re: More trouble for the Saints!

    This all just sounds like a bunch of piling on for the Saints.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland