Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Re: Log your Ravens trip here!

Quote Originally Posted by TOEMAN View Post
    Granite Raven--

Hopefully you are checking in on the message board and you have the location for tailgating.
    Cheers Toeman for the great hospitality shown last night to viki and myself. We both had a blast and it was great to meet you and the rest of the guys. It really made the trip getting to do some tailgating with you guys. I will bring some Scottish whiskey next time :-) Can't wait to get over next season now.

When we got to our seats we had a couple of browns fans next to us lol. Was a good laugh with the banter though.

Cheers again mate and we will see you next year. Pass on my regards to everyone.

Re: Log your Ravens trip here!

Enjoyed your company as well! I hope the Irish guys are OK.......

3. Re: Log your Ravens trip here!

Enjoyed your company as well! I hope the Irish guys are OK.......
    Ay word about the Irish guys yet? Alright Toeman hows it going? Looking at getting back over for a game in November next year. Seems like a long time away but can't wait already :)

For anyone who is thinking about heading over but are unsure they should go for it. We had an amazing time.

I haven't seen anything from them on this board. I hope the mean streets of Baltimore didn't get em..........:)

See you next year!

Ravenblue-
    my family was asking about you yesterday at our Thanksgiving dinner. I told them you did not make it over this year. Barry is over for a few months so the UK was once again represented at the table.

Hey Toe,

I was watching the Lions game yesterday and thinking 'this time last year...'! Glad to hear us Brits had some representation there! Hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving and say hi to everyone for me!

7. Re: Log your Ravens trip here!

Guys I'd really appreciate it if you could read my blog post about the Ravens' injuries. I'm a huge fan from Birmingham, UK!

http://settlingfor3....uries-been.html

Any feedback would be great, I plan to write an article on the Ravens weekly

8. Re: Log your Ravens trip here!

Looks like I will be making another trip across to Bal to see the Ravens in November.

Should be there for the Jets and steelers games. Can't wait to get back over :happyanim

I will be in my usual spot!

10. Re: Log your Ravens trip here!

I will be in my usual spot!
    Nice one Toe, counting down the days. Got speaking to RavenBlue on another forum, its a small world lol.

I just sent you a private message.

We'll be over for the Texans game in September. First time I'll get to sit in my seats for over 2 years.

I shall be drinking that day, of that there is no doubt.