Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Log your Ravens trip here!

Irish-
    we are meeting at 2p and we should hit the lot by 2:30. I put you guys in for food and beer.

Hope I remember to bring your tickets.....

Quote Originally Posted by TOEMAN View Post
    Irish-
    we are meeting at 2p and we should hit the lot by 2:30. I put you guys in for food and beer.

Hope I remember to bring your tickets.....
    Hahaha - be a great opportunity to see me cry! See you there at 2pm, can't wait!

3. Re: Log your Ravens trip here!

16 days untill we leave and im buzzing for it. Will fly by now that the football season has started.

Hopefully we get the season off to a flyer by picking up the W on monday :happyanim

4. Re: Log your Ravens trip here!

Alright Toeman hws it going? Just a quick message to ask if it was still cool to meet up with you guys for some tailgating before the Browns game?
    We leave sat morning for NY then through to Baltimore on the wednesday. Can't wait to finally see the Ravens play in the flesh

Quote Originally Posted by graniteraven View Post
    Alright Toeman hws it going? Just a quick message to ask if it was still cool to meet up with you guys for some tailgating before the Browns game?
    We leave sat morning for NY then through to Baltimore on the wednesday. Can't wait to finally see the Ravens play in the flesh
    Countdown is on! Had to substitute the O's blue jays for the hockey,, with the O's on such a roll delighted to be heading to Camden yards twice!

6. Re: Log your Ravens trip here!

Quote Originally Posted by cb99 View Post
    Countdown is on! Had to substitute the O's blue jays for the hockey,, with the O's on such a roll delighted to be heading to Camden yards twice!

It is that Got to be at the airport in 5 hours so i suppose i better start packing lol.

Will try and get online closer to the game to see if Toeman is still cool with letting us join the tailgate and to get the details so hopefully i will see you over there bud. If not then have a great trip and hopefully we see a Ravens and O's win.

happyanim

Everything is good to go for Thursday. I believe it is 2 of you and cb99 has 4. I will put you in for the count. We had a parking issue on the Monday game since the workers had not vacated the lot at 3pm. It eventually got sorted out but I expect the same on Thurs. I should there by 4 pm. We setup on the grass: 200 block of W Ostend St between Sharpe St and Peach St---closer to Peach unless the spots are gone or the workers haven't moved their cars. We are not in the lots under the bridge---the stadium owns those lots. I will confirm later in the week what time everyone is getting there.

Everything is good to go for Thursday. I believe it is 2 of you and cb99 has 4. I will put you in for the count. We had a parking issue on the Monday game since the workers had not vacated the lot at 3pm. It eventually got sorted out but I expect the same on Thurs. I should there by 4 pm. We setup on the grass: 200 block of W Ostend St between Sharpe St and Peach St---closer to Peach unless the spots are gone or the workers haven't moved their cars. We are not in the lots under the bridge---the stadium owns those lots. I will confirm later in the week what time everyone is getting there.
    Excellent, Thanks. The 4 pasty guys looking lost will be us!! If only I'd time to get "BULLSHIT" tees made up!

I heard it came over loud and clear on the broadcast! I haven't been able to sit down and check it out but it is on my To Do list tonight.
    I hope my voice returns by Thursday night.........
    We should hit the parking lot by 4:15 in grey/gold color mini van. It is called "Closest Parking Lot #2"--- we back up to Ostend St.

Mister T---are you going to make it Thursday night? I brought Niall's over to see you but you did not make the Monday nighter. I hope all is well.

Mister T---are you going to make it Thursday night? I brought Niall's over to see you but you did not make the Monday nighter. I hope all is well.
    Sorry, Toeman. I had to skip tailgating due to a rib injury. I did make it to the game last night, and plan to attend Thursday night, but likely will have to pass on tailgating again. Fairly drugged up -- I could be cast for a Zombie flick. It only hurts when I laugh ... or when I yell "Bullshit!".

Is Niall still here? PM me with you cell phone number and I contact you about the Browns game next time I get coherent.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Granite Raven--

Hopefully you are checking in on the message board and you have the location for tailgating.

12. Re: Log your Ravens trip here!

Granite Raven--

Hopefully you are checking in on the message board and you have the location for tailgating.
    Cheers bud that's us here now. Can't wait for the game and a few beers before :-). Got the info toeman, cheers. Will see you guys tomorrow.