Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Log your Ravens trip here!

My UK Ravens Brothers,

If anyone is going to the Steelers Thanksgiving game, feel free to stop by the "official" RSR tailgate in the grass lot of Wicomico (pronounced Why-com-ick-co) and Ostend Streets. I'll be doing a traditional American Thanksgiving dinner with plenty for all. If you need any more details, just PM me.

PS: We'll be there for all home games this season, so if you anyone wants to stop by, just PM me and we'll have some local fare and beverages waiting for you.

4 of the Irish Ravens will be in town this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    My UK Ravens Brothers,

If anyone is going to the Steelers Thanksgiving game, feel free to stop by the "official" RSR tailgate in the grass lot of Wicomico (pronounced Why-com-ick-co) and Ostend Streets. I'll be doing a traditional American Thanksgiving dinner with plenty for all. If you need any more details, just PM me.

PS: We'll be there for all home games this season, so if you anyone wants to stop by, just PM me and we'll have some local fare and beverages waiting for you.
    I would love to celebrate thanksgiving with you. PM isn't working for me

4. Re: Log your Ravens trip here!

Much love to our UK RAVENS FANS!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQVmMEkZq4M[VIDEO]

5. Re: Log your Ravens trip here!

Much love to THE UK RAVENS FANS!
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yQVmMEkZq4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Toeman and Girls kick butt are you still happy for me to tailgate with you.

Absolutely....I plan on arriving around 5p. Most of my crowd will be there a little bit earlier.
    Head for 190 W Ostend St which is on the SE side of the stadium. You can see the stadium from our lot. This is between Sharpe St and Peach St. It is called Closest Parking Lot #2. You will see tailgating under the elevated bridge but that is not us. We are in the lot across the street which is not under the bridge. We actually stand on Ostend St and we are closer to Peach St than Sharpe. Just ask for Toe or look for the 58 jersey. There will be beer there but no food since we have large dinners to attend before tailgating.

8. Re: Log your Ravens trip here!

Finally making it back to Baltimore after 2 years and cant wait. Had such a great time the last visit. Got tickets for the titans game this sunday. Hopefully we can forget about last sunday and get a win.

Does Toeman still post on here? Would love to meet up with him and group again, really great people.

Quote Originally Posted by graniteraven View Post
    Finally making it back to Baltimore after 2 years and cant wait. Had such a great time the last visit. Got tickets for the titans game this sunday. Hopefully we can forget about last sunday and get a win.

Does Toeman still post on here? Would love to meet up with him and group again, really great people.
    I do still check in and yes the gang will be there on Sunday around 9am. Mark correct? We will be on Ostend St and Peach St. Peach St is more like an alley but it is marked. 9am arrival...... How many of you are attending?

I see that the London games were announced for 2015 and the Ravens were left off.