Who are some players you really like, but aren't usually talked about as 1st or 2nd round picks?

for me:

Danny Coale. WR from VT. He doesnt have the measurables that other Wr's have, but some guys just make plays. Coale is one of those guys. Great hands, and a big time special teams contributor. He would likely be available in the 4th or 5th rounds.

Isiah Pead. RB from Cinci. Big East players often get overlooked compared to the other BCS conference players. Pead is a tough runner, who is also very dangerous catching the ball out of the backfield. Trust me when I say that the other Big East teams are happy they wont have to face him any more

Joe Adams. WR from Arky. The Ravens were reportedly interested in bringing in Ted Ginn to help to return game, but he opted to stay in San Fran. Adams is an electric player on special teams, although it remains to be seen if he can contribute as a WR in the NFL

Bruce Irvin. DE/OLB from WVU. Pure pass rush talent. terrorized Big East QB's for the past couple years.

Homer pick: Desmond Wynn. OT/OG from Rutgers. Versatile and smart guy that played everywhere on the Rutgers o-line. Impressive combine numbers showed his above average athleticism