Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: The New Michael Oher-nament.

I'd just like to make a comparison here : (a1) Oher from RT to LT to RT was good-under average-average. (b1) Kruger non-existant to off the radar to good pass rusher from OLB.
    While I believe both will not be Ravens in 2013, (a2) Oher will be signed by another team for more than he is worth (b2) PK may be coming into his own, but may want more $$$ than the Ravens are willing to give, especially if Ozzie drafts Hightower or R. Lewis... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    I agree, I think the switch really set him back, and is why they aren't considering moving him to LG. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't one of the knocks on him coming out was that he was a slow learner, and had trouble digesting playbooks ? I think a second year in a row in the same spot, next to the same guy will be what he needs to get back on track. I'm hoping for a good year from him, so Jah can take over for BM in 2013.
    That is my recollection as well. At least Oher is better than Adam Terry. And since when did Jah Reid become a candidate for LT? He has yet to impress at RT!

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I see lots $$$$ in that. Tebow and Christmas go together better than peanut butter and chocolate.
    I was joking, but it wouldn't surprise me if something like that showed up in the fall.

It seems about 2 years too late to me, but lets look at who shops at Hallmark. Women who saw the movie will buy it. But Scott Fujita??? He must have a very good friend or relative high up in the decision making process at Hallmark.