Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Americanmade2012 Guest

Any particular game...

you are looking forward too. Outside of the Pitt games I cant wait for N.E. to come here to our house and we will show them exactly why they would not have won if they played here last year.

Blog Entries

Re: Any particular game...

yeah I think most will want some revenge on the Bradys and it'll be very interesting for Manning to come to down with the Broncos

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    yeah I think most will want some revenge on the Bradys and it'll be very interesting for Manning to come to down with the Broncos
    Ravens play Manning's back to back AT HOME.

Definitely looking forward to the "revenge" game against N.E, as well as the Broncos game. The Pitt games speak for themselves.

Blog Entries

The home game against the Patriots, definitely.

That stretch there, @Pitt, @Chargers, Pitt worries me a bit, though. We almost always suffer a letdown after playing the Steelers, so that the Chargers game, already in jeopardy, becomes quite possibly another embarrassment. Then we have to play the Steelers again after a cross-country trip. Then, after the second Steelers game, we get to play @ the supposedly new and improved Redskins. That's a tough row to hoe.

Looking forward to the @SD game, since its Thanksgiving weekend and we will already be down near there for the holidays and I don't get too many opportunities to go to live games. I asked my wife to make that my xmas gift, or a late anniversary gift. 10 years of marriage this october. =)

For me its the Houston game because the Texans, although the pundits aren't giving them the nod like I thought, should be the team to beat in the AFC. They go down there and beat them and it could put doubt into the Texans minds and launch the Ravens to make another run.

Blog Entries

I'm looking forward to the Giants coming to town. That should have been the Super Bowl.

My wife's family are Giants fans, so it'd be a lot of fun for us all to go to M&T for that game.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Texans game.

Any time the Ravens come to my adoptive home town is cause for celebration!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    For me its the Houston game because the Texans, although the pundits aren't giving them the nod like I thought, should be the team to beat in the AFC. They go down there and beat them and it could put doubt into the Texans minds and launch the Ravens to make another run.
    Agreed. If we can go into their house and beat them at full strength, it will establish who the best team in the AFC is.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Texans game.

I should be coming to your adoptive home town to see the Ravens in Reliant. I'm pretty psyched.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Texans game.

Several folks from Ravens Roost 18 are talking/thinking about making this road trip.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello