Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

RNC Political Ads

Typically, I sit around and watch RNC ads and wonder what they hell they're doing. Maybe cause I thought this would be the route to go (using candidate Obama in 2008 words in comparison to President Obama's words). But either way, I gotta hand it to the RNC, these ads are goooooood.

If you watch on youtube it plays through a series of ads, and they're all good.

Re: RNC Political Ads

The tactics on both sides are pretty obvious.

The left will do anything in their power to move attention away from Obama by using race, class, etc.

The right will do anything in their power to focus on Obama's record.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    The tactics on both sides are pretty obvious.

The left will do anything in their power to move attention away from Obama by using race, class, etc.

The right will do anything in their power to focus on Obama's record.
    So far even the Mittster is doing a good job of that.

Blog Entries

That is a good ad, but I will say that it is extremely easy to take these types of commentary out of context.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Honestly, I think the best thing that Mitt Romney could do if he wins is take the next 4 years, say to hell with a lot of the other BS going on overseas, and rebuild the US foundation from within.

I don't think he's going to have an outstanding foreign policy as President, but I think he should do what he's good at and that's focusing on the economy and rebuilding the "American Business."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    That is a good ad, but I will say that it is extremely easy to take these types of commentary out of context.
    This is true. If they continue with these types of ads, wait until they use this one.

First comment on youtbe says it all
    "LOOK WHO ADDED MORE DEBT THAN BUSH IN ONE TERM!"

Blog Entries

Anyone remember this ad of Dukakis? It was the funniest ad I ever saw and went a long way to destroying him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVg8Ztn6sgg

Ads are designed for the LIVs and believe me that the Obama Team will have plenty of juice on Mitt.

Mitt needs to focus on why he is gettiing crushed by the all-important woman vote, beaten badly in the Hispanic vote and this is interesting as well:

In the 2012 presidential election, President Barack Obama could double the amount of support he got from evangelicals in the 2008 election, according to Barna Group, a Christian polling organization

http://www.christianpost.com/news/po...lection-72657/

I don't care what kind of hypocrisy Mitt accuses Obama of and how many ads he runs that are contextually adapted for his characterization of Obama, he will never win if he is losing the female vote and hispanic vote by the numbers he is right now. And if a Republican can't hold the "gods and guns" voter by a substantial margin, its over.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    I don't care what kind of hypocrisy Mitt accuses Obama of and how many ads he runs that are contextually adapted for his characterization of Obama, he will never win if he is losing the female vote and hispanic vote by the numbers he is right now. And if a Republican can't hold the "gods and guns" voter by a substantial margin, its over.
    Galen, do I need to move you up to the front of the class? The title of the ad says RNC, not Mitt.

Try to keep up and stay on topic.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This is true. If they continue with these types of ads, wait until they use this one.

First comment on youtbe says it all
    "LOOK WHO ADDED MORE DEBT THAN BUSH IN ONE TERM!"
    Not just more than Bush...but under Obama IIRC the deficit has increased by more than the total of all the other 43 Presidencies combined.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Not just more than Bush...but under Obama IIRC the deficit has increased by more than the total of all the other 43 Presidencies combined.
    I think that stat was about the debt, but the deficit has been higher than it's ever been as well.

Blog Entries

Don't you turkies know OBY has brought us out of the dark and into the light.
    Just like jesus.

According to this.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ht_640374.html