Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Are the bengals the best team in the afc north?

Are the bengals the best team in the afc north?

I found an article here (http://nachmanyfootball.com/2012/04/...ture-afc-north) and it makes a pretty strong argument. Both we and the Ravens had a bad offseason, maybe they're right. Check out the article to see what he's saying.

what do you guys think?

Blog Entries

Re: Are the bengals the best team in the afc north?

Just some guys opinion, honestly you can never just say who's the best team in the AFCN right now, or any division for that matter, it's all just speculation and worthless predictions. For all we know the Browns could surprise us all and win the division.

I personally don't see the Bengals finishing any better than 8-8 this year, mainly because the Bengals do this all the time, have promising seasons then follow up with 4-12 seasons. I think they will compete because it's an entirely new team, but they are still a very young team and have some very tough teams on their schedule. Their secondary is still a liability, especially with Terrence Newman back there at corner.

We had a bad off season?

"Are the bengals the best team in the afc north?"

No.

Next?

i think this is a great question. i thought one of our biggest wins last year was going into cincy and winning when they had a playoff position on the line.

it depends on the qb. if he evolves and gets better they will do well. if he regresses they will be average. its interesting to see qb's regress. in baseball its the sophmore slump. i assumed the learning curve for qb's is steep so the more they play the better they get but this is not always the case.

they have lost some defensive players but they have a good defensive coordinator. they give us a hard time but they do not play pittsburg to well.

its hard to believe but i think the browns will be worse next year.

Blog Entries

Even if they won the division, could they win a playoff game?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

How did the Ravens and Steelers have bsd off seasons and the draft hasn't even happened yet? D.u.m.b.

Blog Entries

Did the Bengals even beat a winning team in 2011 btw?

No, not at all.

Now if the question was are the Bengals the 3rd best team in the AFC N or are they going to be a favorite to get a wild card again, then the answer would be just as obviously yes as it was obviously no they are not the best. Win a playoff game and then we can talk about bieng maybe the, 2nd best Cincinatti kid.

:T2:

Dalton will not have a good year in 2012. His secret is out and teams will now plan accordingly. If they have a soft schedule, they will win. Against quality teams they will struggle again.

Blog Entries

Umm...No.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by MMFan23 View Post
    Are the bengals the best team in the afc north?

I found an article here (http://nachmanyfootball.com/2012/04/...ture-afc-north) and it makes a pretty strong argument. Both we and the Ravens had a bad offseason, maybe they're right. Check out the article to see what he's saying.

what do you guys think?
    First off if you want people to read your article, you should probably link it properly.

http://nachmanyfootball.com/2012/04/...ure-afc-north/

Besides that the article lacks depth, any type of coherent research and was probably thrown together in maybe 10 minutes. Literally.

I would like the 30 seconds of my life it took me to read it back please.

Oh and the Bungles are not the best team in the AFC North.