Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Big embarrassment to US: Secret Service scandal

I saw online that they were taking photos of Hillary Clinton really having herself a good time down there as well.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I saw online that they were taking photos of Hillary Clinton really having herself a good time down there as well.
    I saw that, too. I don't get what the big deal is. Is the Secretary of State not allowed to have a few drinks and cut a rug?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised the media wants to make a big deal out of everything...

Blog Entries

Like I posted before, far worse occurred with Kennedy in hotels around the world and other Presidents.

The bad thing here is she might have seen sensitive material in the hotel room.
    She might have even been an agent.

The Sec Service looked far worse when Reagan was shot and Hinkley got that
    close with a press pass. Those agents knew all the reporters there but he got
    by all of them.

These agents were staking the place out before the President arrived so with
    all the terrorists around, who knows what she could have been capable of.

In fact, on TV this morning they uncovered a plot to blow up NY again. FBI
    caught an Al Queda agent. They think his target was the subway. They
    were onto this guy as soon as he came in and tailed him but when he rented
    a car to go to NY they were suspicious enough to grab him.

The element of surprise by a prostitute is always there.

In fact, during Vietnam War the military had contacts with a prostitute who
    warned them of the Tet Offensive and they disregarded it because she
    was a prostitute.

The prob is you never know and the President's life could have been in
    jeopardy and he is really pissed as he should be. Heads will roll once the
    evidence is collected, that's for sure.

HEY SOLO - Remember Tailhook with the Navy? Got any insight on that one?

There's some horny people working for the gov't. That's for sure-lol.

http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-17-2012 at 09:19 AM.

Blog Entries

I do remember the Tailhook incident.

Well, I was 11 then, but I remember getting all sorts of training as a result of the Tailhook scandal.

Some people in the military and in government just at some point in their careers determine that they can get away with things like that because of their position. Shit like that still happens in the Navy and other branches today...probably not to that magnitude though.

We had a couple of girls on base cry wolf on the base physician for sexual harassment and stuff like that. They ended up getting in a lot of trouble for false accusations. I was happy to see that because they're shit heads.

The one insight I can say about things like the Tailhook scandal is it opened the door for manipulative girls to skirt the system. I can't tell you how many girls I knew got and get special treatment because no male superior wants to potentially "say" the wrong thing or "look" at them in the wrong way and stir up a hornets nest. We had another girl (E4 at the time) who was messing around with a married Chief (E7) and he pulled some strings and got her promoted to a supervisory role in a pretty prestigious department. Word got around that this particular Chief had pulled some strings and then they demoted her back and promoted the guy who should have been promoted anyway (was an E6) as he had the experience and had done the time. She threw a shit fit and filed all sorts of formal complaints against her chain of command for EO violations, etc. They ended up creating [CREATING!] an entirely new cell for which she was not qualified for and had no education or experience with and she was one of the first 2 put into this cell.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Great, great story man. I knew I asked the right guy. I knew it was before your
    time but like you say, it still happens today in the gov't. I know and have seen it
    and especially with the women. My director was always getting hit with sexual harrassment grievences and even lost at least 2 that I know of. A high official
    took his mistress/employee on travel with him. The women were always getting promoted in my office. I was the last one and it took a threat of a grievance for me to get my last promotion. The supervisor just said, what do you want. She was new. Her predecessor was taking my promotion money that was in the budget and giving it to a gal in over time because she couldn't promote her. I
    had to wait two years for her to leave. I learned about it from a secretary I
    dated in another office.

I had some good supervisors though. I owe everything I have to 2 female supervisors including a minority who made me permanent.

There was one supervisor though who liked to knee my buns when she checked over my work at my desk in my cubicle. She bit off more than she could chew when I leaned up and ran my ass over her thighs. She never did it again-lol. I didn't mind that because she was nice looking and I was one of the horny gov't workers-lol.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-17-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Blog Entries

Here's the HO that brought down the Secrety Service-lol. An agent just gave her $28 in
    cab fare so she caused a raukus. Cops got involved and it got back to the embassy.

Damn, is she hot. The dummies should have just paid her and charged it to the gov't
    credit cards. That's what the GSA guy did in Vegas.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1064287