Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Some love for John Harbaugh

www.NFL.com has ranked the NFL's 32 head coaches. They have John Harbaugh ranked at #5 - behind Belichek, Coughlin, McCarthy and Tomlin. The Ravens have a great head coach and its good to see it recognized at a National level.

Blog Entries

Re: Some love for John Harbaugh

Both Reid and Wisenhunt are way too high.

Blog Entries

Glad to hear, although not sure who made the list. slightly OT - I hate it when they want me to click over and over. I refuse to do it.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Sounds reasonable placing for what he's accomplished with this team so far. No one really expected anything when he took this team over, only being a ST coach working with a rookie QB.

I'm not the biggest fans of Elliot Harrison, he likes to suck up to the high market teams a bit too much usually.

Probably was some typo error, they met to say Jim nstead of John. Happens a lot with some announcers. Jim has made a name for himself after coaching up the 49ers last year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Probably was some typo error, they met to say Jim nstead of John. Happens a lot with some announcers. Jim has made a name for himself after coaching up the 49ers last year.
    Are you trolling?

:grbac:

So you're ready to vault Jim to the #5 spot based on one year's worth of success versus John's 4 years?