Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Bryant McKinnie has to stroke a big check as in $4.3 million

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    "Let's see, if I block the DE that's $2,000, OLB is $1,000 per, DT, about $1,500 a block. Times 16 games equals a couple million. Maybe I can pay off half the loan and order 750 cheese burgers with fries. Hmmmm, I'm OK with that."
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-lockout-loan/
    ... Bc
    that's bounty talk!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Usually players wait until after their career is over before declaring bankruptcy. McKinnie might be the exception.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I can't wait till this overpaid bum isn't a Raven anymore.

Here's hoping they can figure out a LT in this draft or Jah Reid can take over.
    Completely agree. I can't stand having him on the team. Sadly he is our best option. God knows Harbaugh doesn't like him.

I just can't comprehend getting in that deep of a financial hole. Then again I have never been paid $1M+ to play a kids game.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Usually players wait until after their career is over before declaring bankruptcy. McKinnie might be the exception.
    Mark Brunell

Blog Entries

We could really do with an upgrade at LT over McKinnie, his attitude sucks, and he was awful last season. I really wanted him to get back to his 2009 form, but he just doesn't seem motivated at all. This has to be his last year as a Raven, the problem is it's really hard to find LT's in the draft especially when you are picking past 20. That's why it might be a good idea to draft Nate Potter in the mid rounds, let him develop and bulk up, and then he'll hopefully be ready to play in 2013. I want to see what they do with Jah Reid too, if Oher has another mediocre year, it may be a good idea to trade/cut him and start Reid at RT.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Ravens could use this to their advantage actually. Give him some incentive pay for not allowing sacks, etc.
    Just goes to show you how hard the sharks circle these athletes w/ more money than money sense. Pay someone to read the fine print, yo!

Straight play-for-cash homie might be a little too soon after Bounty-gate, but he's definitely a candidate for incentives like fitness/weight and number of starts/snaps, if they do like that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    Just goes to show you how hard the sharks circle these athletes w/ more money than money sense.
    I am all, but convinced that this cannot be said any better. When you think about the target on these athletes backs and how easy they are to be hit, you could think of sharks circling in the water. They probably don't have to circle to get the pray, but their not as foolish as the athletes. So, they take every precaution to make sure they get their meal and don't blow it.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

To hell with it, we should just drop McKinnie, trade up and get Reilly Reiff or Jonathon Martin. Could do some moves with the saved cap space.

Not being serious or anything here, but just think about that for a minute.