Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Santorum is out

Blog Entries

Re: Santorum is out

Besides the White House being in damage control over OBYs remarks, here's Reid saying
    Hispanics shouldn't be Republicans.

An upcoming Hispanic Republican star (Rubio) counters. He's even been sought out
    for VP on Romney's ticket.

http://rncnyc2004.blogspot.com/2010/...rry-reids.html

In yet another embarrassment for the DEMs, Axelrod tells CNN that Rosen is your employee
    not ours. That was after her attack on a women for being a mother and instead of working.
    Hilary Rosen is or was thought of as a DEM advisor.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2...rs-120396.html
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-12-2012 at 09:33 PM.

Blog Entries

Well, Rosen finally apologized. Even the Wolfe guy on CNN told her to go on the
    camera and look her in the eye. As you can see, that's exactly what she does
    in this vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRjdNKsdR58

In retrospect, she was just following orders for making the statements to begin
    with. Look how the media and WH has attacked women, espcially Palin plus
    Bachman. SNL crucified them with the Palin parody and the band playing a
    hot bitch song as Bachman walked on the stage.

The WH probably wanted her to say that but back tracked. Just saying.

Blog Entries

Just when you thought the attacks were all over, Galen's MSNBC brings the President of NOW on Ed Schultz's show, he's the guy who was suspended for
    calling Laura Ingram a slut, to pick up where Rosen left off.

The bitch says Ann Romney lacks the imagination to connect with most people.

Hey, Ann isn't even running for office, man. So backing up to Galen's posts above, he better stfu when accusing conservatives of negative stuff on women because these liberals are worse at it.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/04/1...ost-americans/

Any extra traction Obama gained from the Repubs (read Santorum) thinking it was a good idea to speak on contraception was just given back by Rosen and her asinine statements.

Blog Entries

I heart all of the Santorum bashing posters that are out there now...

And finally...

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Any extra traction Obama gained from the Repubs (read Santorum) thinking it was a good idea to speak on contraception was just given back by Rosen and her asinine statements.
    That's why I said Rosen was following orders from someone - CNN and possibly the WH. The ONE definitely got traction from Sant so Rosen was following orders
    and it blew up in their faces big time.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    That's why I said Rosen was following orders from someone - CNN and possibly the WH. The ONE definitely got traction from Sant so Rosen was following orders
    and it blew up in their faces big time.
    This Rosen thing will be dead by May. It pales in comparison with the GOP's treatment of women in regards to contraception/healthcare, sticking probes up their vaginas, wanting them to carry the fetus of a rapist to term and forcing them to look at ultrasounds. Please...you guys are dreaming if you think this makes a difference 7 months from now. Every major Democratic leader has condemned the comments. Even Rosin apologized. She isn't even connected to Obama's administration.

Keep dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    This Rosen thing will be dead by May. It pales in comparison with the GOP's treatment of women in regards to contraception/healthcare, sticking probes up their vaginas, wanting them to carry the fetus of a rapist to term and forcing them to look at ultrasounds. Please...you guys are dreaming if you think this makes a difference 7 months from now. Every major Democratic leader has condemned the comments. Even Rosin apologized. She isn't even connected to Obama's administration.

Keep dreaming.
    She had no less than 5 meetings with the President in the White House. Give it up Galen.

But I love how you libs go back to the faux contraception "shiny object" crap. The sad part is that once you guys are done using women's vaginas for political gain, you could give a rats ass about them. You think they are just stupid women who need their liberal overlords to tell them what they need to be concerned about. "Oh Susie, don't worry about being out of work, or paying high gas prices, or having to make ends meet in a crappy economy.......THEY WANT TO TAKE YOUR VAGINA AWAY FROM YOU!". It's so laughable, but at the same time very sad that this is the only way you can lure women to your side.

Even my wife laughs her ass off at this. But then again, that's what you libs loathe about Conservative Women. They are independent and can think for themselves. And therefore you can't control them for your own political power.

Oh and by the way. That message of the democrats being oh so more caring about the needs of women doesn't really resonate that well when your own leader doesn't even pay them the same wages as their male counterparts in his campaign staff. Never a good thing. :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by StingerNLG; 04-13-2012 at 11:24 PM.

Blog Entries

The sad part is that once you guys are done using women's vaginas for political gain, you could give a rats ass about them.

Now that's the funniest thing I ever read on the net Sting.

Galen - like Sting says, give it up. You're wrong again, as usual.

This woman says Rosen just gave Mitt a boost amongst women and the link
    says as I originally posted that Rosen is an adviser to the DNC. That means
    she advises OBY.

Another link listing her as a DEM strategist.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/hi...-itself-73219/

Nobody listens to you.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-...to-Mitt-Romney
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-13-2012 at 11:52 PM.

Blog Entries

LOL - OBYs war on women blew up faster than a N. Korean rocket.

If Galen says it will die down, well, Biden is still out there fueling
    the war. Somehow, he didn't the the memo that the war is over.

Also, as it says here she works at the DNC. She's in public relations. And they showed their hostility, and they showed who they really are, and it just backfired on 'em big time. But speaking of the War on Women, we like to make points here. We like to persuade. We like to convince people. War on Women. Aren't half of the aborted babies in the country women, female? Aren't they? I mean statistically that would be the case, wouldn't it be? War on Women, anyone?

END TRANSCRIPT

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20..._korean_rocket

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    She had no less than 5 meetings with the President in the White House. Give it up Galen.

But I love how you libs go back to the faux contraception "shiny object" crap. The sad part is that once you guys are done using women's vaginas for political gain, you could give a rats ass about them. You think they are just stupid women who need their liberal overlords to tell them what they need to be concerned about. "Oh Susie, don't worry about being out of work, or paying high gas prices, or having to make ends meet in a crappy economy.......THEY WANT TO TAKE YOUR VAGINA AWAY FROM YOU!". It's so laughable, but at the same time very sad that this is the only way you can lure women to your side.

Even my wife laughs her ass off at this. But then again, that's what you libs loathe about Conservative Women. They are independent and can think for themselves. And therefore you can't control them for your own political power.

Oh and by the way. That message of the democrats being oh so more caring about the needs of women doesn't really resonate that well when your own leader doesn't even pay them the same wages as their male counterparts in his campaign staff. Never a good thing. :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Dang man look at you! 4 paragraphs! Pace yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    LOL - OBYs war on women blew up faster than a N. Korean rocket.

If Galen says it will die down, well, Biden is still out there fueling
    the war. Somehow, he didn't the the memo that the war is over.

Also, as it says here she works at the DNC. She's in public relations. And they showed their hostility, and they showed who they really are, and it just backfired on 'em big time. But speaking of the War on Women, we like to make points here. We like to persuade. We like to convince people. War on Women. Aren't half of the aborted babies in the country women, female? Aren't they? I mean statistically that would be the case, wouldn't it be? War on Women, anyone?

END TRANSCRIPT

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20..._korean_rocket
    She does work at the DNC but that isn't the Obama Admin. This has nothing to do with Obama and it is just low information enough to get you guys all frothy. Let's see who can remember this in a month so we can see how irrelevent it is then. It's as irrelevent as Romney's actual campaign guy calling him an "etch-a-sketch". You guys would have been all over that if it was on Obama. The Etch-a-Sketch comment will get more traction in November than some DNC person commenting on Anne Romney not having work experience.

Just wait until some liberal blogger gets hold of the amount of nannies the Romneys have employed (probably illegal immigrants to boot like their landscapers) over the years to raise their kids so that Anne could get enough time riding her stallions on the multitude of farms they own.

The true story here is the percentage of conservative men who expect "their women" to stay home and not work vs. the likes of Michelle Obama who, while raising her kids, acquired a law degree and actually contributed outside the household and more than just the supervising of the nannies. Meanwhile the conservative men use the "sanctity of the church" as a reason to limit women's choices, stick probes up their vaginal canals while holding their eyeloads open to watch videos of spilled cans of spaghetti sauce with sea monkeys squirming around in it.

As Alex would say: You needn't take it any further, sir. You've proved to me that all this ultraviolence and killing is wrong, wrong, and terribly wrong. I've learned me lesson, sir. I've seen now what I've never seen before. I'm cured! Praise god!

A big bro-fist to any connie that knows that reference.

Conservative female realist journalist Kathleen Parker:

"It should go without saying that this faux battle is silly and utterly off-point, not so much a clash of ideas as a peashooter contest in the Twitter Lounge. Yet, rather than treat it as such, everyone from the president of the United States to the Catholic League to the GOP and the Democratic National Committee has felt compelled to inveigh.

President Obama, reminding folks that he was raised by a single mom, noted that women who stay home with children are doing hard work and that anyone who argues otherwise should “rethink their statement.” Rosen quickly rethunk and apologized for saying something true, which is never allowed in politics — but the heat is still high.

and my favorite:

Women and men should be angry, all right, but not at Ann Romney or Hilary Rosen, who are entitled to both their opinions and their choices without fear of censure or condemnation. Anger is better directed at those who take tiny utterances and inflate them into phony distractions. Visitors to preschool playgrounds have witnessed disagreements of greater import.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...y.html?hpid=z6

Of course the LIVs are all up in arms! I'm surprised you guys haven't strated a thread on how Obama somehow was responsible for N. Koreas mishap.
    Last edited by Galen Sevinne; 04-14-2012 at 01:18 AM.