Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Battle for #4 WR spot

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post
    Nope didn't miss up but it seemed to me that you'd almost made your mind up already.

Well, of course I have an opinion on him as I do every player on the team.

I am not on the verge of demanding him to be cut or whatever...I just never felt good about the pick and I don't feel good about him during this camp. What is wrong with that? Why do I have to defend reservations about a guy who is a known project?

Again...I am not blasting Ozzie or demanding that he be cut. That would be bashing the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Well, of course I have an opinion on him as I do every player on the team.

I am not on the verge of demanding him to be cut or whatever...I just never felt good about the pick and I don't feel good about him during this camp. What is wrong with that? Why do I have to defend reservations about a guy who is a known project?

Again...I am not blasting Ozzie or demanding that he be cut. That would be bashing the guy.
    Fair enough, put it down to a misunderstanding.

Personally I think we'll look for a phantom injury to put him on IR if he doesn't shape up in the next week or so of camp

both CM and DVD are complete busts in my opinion....I would cut both and look for some FA that could add more value than either of those two. Maybe DVD will pick it up and surprise me. If I had to choose I would keep DVD.

FM