Blog Entries

Damn, Appeals Court fires back at OBY for "unelected" comments

Man, OBY was so stupid, he should have kept his mouth shut when
    he called the SC unelected judges and that they never overturned a
    piece of legislation. He later said he meant "modern legislation" just
    like he meant to say he visited 50 states, not 57.

Anyway, the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals ordered the DOJ to give them in writing their opinion to see if the courts with "un-elected judges" have the legal right to over turn Congressional legislation and they only gave them three days to do it.
    The 5th Circuit is currently hearing a separate challenge to OBAMA CARE brought
    by physicians-owned hospitals.

Damn, if the appeals court is this upset, just think how pissed off
    the SC must be and particularly Kennedy who is the swing vote. OBYs comments were directed at him after he was obviously tipped off by Kagen or someone about the final vote on Friday.

He opened a new can of worms this time. Rush said it's equivalent to putting
    out a bounty on the Supremes.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504564_1...lth-care-case/
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-04-2012 at 06:02 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Damn, Appeals Court fires back at OBY for "unelected" comments

It is definitely kind of "mocking" the legitimacy of Supreme Court Justices, but I do think that guys like Rush are blowing this way out of proportion.

I appreciate conservative opinion as I do liberal opinion, but I can't stand guys like Rush. I think he's a pompous asshole.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    It is definitely kind of "mocking" the legitimacy of Supreme Court Justices, but I do think that guys like Rush are blowing this way out of proportion.

I appreciate conservative opinion as I do liberal opinion, but I can't stand guys like Rush. I think he's a pompous asshole.
    I find him entertaining. I don't always agree with him, but blowing things like this out of a proportion is a tactic to get people who disagree with you to listen for what extreme thing you'll say next.

Blog Entries

So it's Ok when Hard balls does it not to mention Schultz of MSNBC who has been
    suspended and Bill Maher. NBC just admitted to false reporting and apologized in
    general but not directly to Zimmerman even after they admitted to distorting the truth.

Hey NC - You just called Rush last week. I've never done that but you're right. As Rush says, he's just an entertainer not a journalist and he has always used the absurb to describe the absurb from the left. He's also on more stations that anyone in radio history and has the largest audience of over 24M listeners per
    week.

What OBY did was more absurb than anything Rush countered with.

And the point of this thread is how pissed the court is that OBY is trying to
    diminish their authority like no one ever did, so much so that they took action
    on it.

When Wilson defeated Taft for President, Taft became a justice of the SC and eventually a chief justice and spent his time strengthening the court to protect
    it from ass hole presidents like OBY. He saw this coming and even protected
    the court as President.

http://digitalcommons.law.yale.edu/fss_papers/167/
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-04-2012 at 12:52 PM.