Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Big Al: ESCALATE

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    He was detained and brought back to police station for questioning.

There are also witnesses (read more than one) who say Zimnerman did back down and returned to his truck and that Trayvon went up to him.
    Are you saying there are witnesses that saw Trayvon approach Zimmerman at his car? Or that there were witnesses that saw the scuffle?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Are you saying there are witnesses that saw Trayvon approach Zimmerman at his car? Or that there were witnesses that saw the scuffle?
    Both, per The Orlando Sentinel.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-26/news/os-trayvon-martin-zimmerman-account-20120326_1_miami-schools-punch-unarmed-black-teenager
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 04-02-2012 at 09:44 AM.

Blog Entries

Al Sharpton weighing in on something that could spurn racial tension? Say it ain't so.

(By weighing in I mean stirring the pot).

Also, I can't stand it when news stations say they're going to "conduct their own investigation".

Like they're any more qualified than a homicide detective. Or any less biased.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

NBC finds its TODAY SHOW guilty of doctoring the Zimmerman tape. It apologizes, well, sort of.

They admit their mistake in the editing and production of the show and said it distorted the
    truth and hurt his reputation but never apologized directly to Zimmerman.

He can sue them big time. They admitted to hurting his reputation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...5jtS_blog.html

Man I hope he makes out with nice lawsuit.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Zimmerman was finally arrested and charged by the special prosecutor for 2d degree murder.
    Note, it was 2d degree, not first. Al and all the radicals are happy now that he is formally
    charged but don't gloat too much guys.

She didn't go before a grand jury. She didn't have to but many times the prosecutor does.
    Was she afraid that the jury wouldn't vote for indictment?

Did she bring charges as a result of all the escalation mentioned above in this thread?

Me thinks so.

Me also thinks if Zimmerman has Ray's lawyer, he'll get off. As it is, his lawyers dropped out
    yesterday not knowing where he was. He hadn't communicated to them in over 8 days
    while hiding out in fear after the Black Panthers put a bounty on his life. A police car
    in front of his house was shot up. Nobody was in it.

Al and NBC have never apologized for inciting riots (a white man was shot in the face
    in Fla) and deliberate false reporting but a woman for the panthers has.

It ain't over til it's over but Zimmerman better gey Ray's lawyer really fast.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...degree-murder/
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-12-2012 at 02:37 AM.

Blog Entries

I told you so.

This guy says the case will never make it pass a judge. The charging instrument used is unethical.

The prosecutor was plain scared to go before a grand jury.

Dershowitz’s point: There’s nothing in the charging instrument that suggests probable cause to believe Zimmerman had a “depraved mind regardless of human life” when he shot Martin. On the contrary, he notes, the facts as stated are consistent with self-defense. (Tellingly, there’s also no reference to Zimmerman’s injuries.) The prosecution can amend the affidavit to strengthen its case if the judge throws it out, but then you’re left wondering why they didn’t submit a more detailed affidavit in the first place.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/04/1...-past-a-judge/