Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Big Al: ESCALATE

That's Al Sharpton's answer in the Trayvon Martin case if his alleged shooter isn't charged soon. In this country you're still innocent until proven guilty but not when it's an interracial shooting and a minority is the victim.

I'm surprised no one has posted this here. Guess we've been consumed with the SC all week but it's big on all the boards. There's trouble all over the country because Martin who wore a hood was shot by a white guy who suspected him of something.

Even OBY got in on the outcry saying if he had a son he would be like Trayvon Martin. How does he even know what Martin was really like.

Zimmerman hasn't been charged yet because of difficult circumstances in the case. He's pleading self defense and said he was thrown on the ground and has
    head injuries and a broken nose. Martin's body was found face down on the ground instead of on his back so that supports it. Plus there are supposed to be witnesses.

The guv appointed a special prosecutor but black leaders want Zimmerman's ass now. Even the Black Panthers offered a $1M bounty of him and his parents have been threated. Spike Lee, the black movie producer, tweeted his parents address and made it known and now they fear for their lives.

The Rev Jessie Jackson has also condemned Florida officials for dragging their feet.

There could be riots causing millions in damages if Zimmerman isn't charged soon.

Throw in all he major news stations like MSNBC that have also called for riots.

The shooting is a trajedy of a black man wearing a hood but there's more to the case than meets the eye. The facts aren't all in yet.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...al-association
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-01-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Big Al: ESCALATE

Oh the Reverend Al Charlatan. Could you imagine if a host from Fox was out there saying this and then goes back to Fox to report on themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Oh the Reverend Al Charlatan. Could you imagine if a host from Fox was out there saying this and then goes back to Fox to report on themselves?
    No, I can't imagine a Fox host taking a stand for, at a minimum, a completely botched police investigation of the killing of a black teenager. Calamity Hannity continues to paint Travon as guilty of something.

All we really know at this point is what the 9-11 recording clearly presents. It clearly presents an individual who is told by dispatchers to not follow another individual who at that moment in time, has done wrong except walk around. Just seconds later, the individual who was told to back off, shoots the other individual and kills him. Based on that evidence, Zimmerman should be charged.

Here is a cool memorial to Travon in Baltimore:

Trayvon.jpg

Blog Entries

Even O'Reilly said we have a grave responsibility to report the truth and get it right.
    Galen's liberal NBC flat out lied about the case and made it look like Zimmerman is at fault by doctoring part of the tape like here.

If one compares the NBC version with the original transcript, it appears the channel jettisoned Zimmerman’s real explanation on why he thought Martin looked suspicious, and also got rid of the dispatcher’s question.

More at EndtheLie.com - http://EndtheLie.com/2012/03/31/the-...#ixzz1qk8w4nkW

http://endthelie.com/2012/03/31/the-...#axzz1qk87ZxcN

Typical libs. Anyone remember Rathergate's lie about W on Galen's liberal CBS. He was fired.

If the guy's guilty he'll be charged and prosecuted and deserves the max. Until then, everyone needs to STFU and let justice take its course.

Did Galen say something?
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-01-2012 at 01:16 AM.

Blog Entries

Finally some sense of decency. The NAACP condemns Al.

Turner Clayton, the Seminole County chapter president of the NAACP, reacted immediately to Sharpton's warning, saying, "We hope that the citizens of Sanford will govern themselves accordingly. We are not calling for any sanctions, against any business or anyone else. And, of course, what Rev. Sharpton does, that's strictly the [National] Action Network. We can't condone that part of the conversation, if that's what he said."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Civ...z/-/index.html
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-01-2012 at 03:21 AM.

Blog Entries

Spike Lee settles (compensates) Zimmerman's parents for forcing them out
    of their home. He also gives a heart felt apology but only after he was pressurized
    by New Media outlets and the elderly couple's lawyer

Still, all is well that ends well.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...address-tweets

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Even O'Reilly said we have a grave responsibility to report the truth and get it right.
    Galen's liberal NBC flat out lied about the case and made it look like Zimmerman is at fault by doctoring part of the tape like here.

If one compares the NBC version with the original transcript, it appears the channel jettisoned Zimmerman’s real explanation on why he thought Martin looked suspicious, and also got rid of the dispatcher’s question.

More at EndtheLie.com - http://EndtheLie.com/2012/03/31/the-...#ixzz1qk8w4nkW

http://endthelie.com/2012/03/31/the-...#axzz1qk87ZxcN

Typical libs. Anyone remember Rathergate's lie about W on Galen's liberal CBS. He was fired.

If the guy's guilty he'll be charged and prosecuted and deserves the max. Until then, everyone needs to STFU and let justice take its course.

Did Galen say something?
    YEaah he said something, something predictable considering he gets his info from a "News agency" that doctors 911 tapes.. He's just as bad as MSNBC pretending to know what happened before all evidence is released.

I think we all have opinions about this case, but I am not going to share mine because the whole story isn't out there yet.

Blog Entries

As the thread's title implies, I'm concerned about the bad reporting and trouble the networks and celebrities are stirring up.

NBC is launching it's own investigation of the TODAY SHOW for editing out the truth as posted
    above:

NBC told the Washington Post that it has launched an internal investigation of the "Today" show's editorial process after its morning show aired an edited conversation between George Zimmerman and a 911 dispatcher recorded moments before the shooting. The investigation came after Fox News and others pointed out that the network spliced two parts of the call together, making it appear as if Zimmerman had said, "This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black." In reality, Zimmerman was answering a dispatcher's question:
    Zimmerman: This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.
    Dispatcher: OK, and this guy--is he black, white or Hispanic?
    Zimmerman: He looks black.

LOL - Galen hates that line that said FOX NEWS called NBC out on this and got the top
    brass to investigate it.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/...210020839.html
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-01-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    As the thread's title implies, I'm concerned about the bad reporting and trouble the networks and celebrities are stirring up.

NBC is launching it's own investigation of the TODAY SHOW for editing out the truth as posted
    above:

NBC told the Washington Post that it has launched an internal investigation of the "Today" show's editorial process after its morning show aired an edited conversation between George Zimmerman and a 911 dispatcher recorded moments before the shooting. The investigation came after Fox News and others pointed out that the network spliced two parts of the call together, making it appear as if Zimmerman had said, "This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black." In reality, Zimmerman was answering a dispatcher's question:
    Zimmerman: This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.
    Dispatcher: OK, and this guy--is he black, white or Hispanic?
    Zimmerman: He looks black.

LOL - Galen hates that line that said FOX NEWS called NBC out on this and got the top
    brass to investigate it.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/...210020839.html
    NBC was wrong for sure but that doesn't change the thing we all know for sure. Zimmerman was told to not follow him. He did and then shot him. He should have been detained, plain and simple. It was shoddy police work.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    NBC was wrong for sure but that doesn't change the thing we all know for sure. Zimmerman was told to not follow him. He did and then shot him. He should have been detained, plain and simple. It was shoddy police work.
    I haven't read every article or seen every TV report on this unfortunate situation so maybe I'm wrong here, but has there been anything reported or better yet "proven" that Zimmerman continued to follow him after that conversation?

Nothing I've read or seen says he did or didn't continue to follow the kid.

What I've seen or read is that the kid popped out from somewhere or came up behind Zimmerman at some point in time after that conversation with 911 when they told him they didn't need him to do that anymore.

The kid sneaking up on Zimmerman or popping out from where ever seems to indicate that Zimmerman either listened to 911, or lost track of the kid after that conversation.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    He was detained and brought back to police station for questioning.

There are also witnesses (read more than one) who say Zimnerman did back down and returned to his truck and that Trayvon went up to him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    I haven't read every article or seen every TV report on this unfortunate situation so maybe I'm wrong here, but has there been anything reported or better yet "proven" that Zimmerman continued to follow him after that conversation?

Nothing I've read or seen says he did or didn't continue to follow the kid.

What I've seen or read is that the kid popped out from somewhere or came up behind Zimmerman at some point in time after that conversation with 911 when they told him they didn't need him to do that anymore.

The kid sneaking up on Zimmerman or popping out from where ever seems to indicate that Zimmerman either listened to 911, or lost track of the kid after that conversation.
    Exactly.

According to reports I've read, there is said to be a minute that is unaccounted for. And that is what happened from the time Zimmerman was told to stop following him and to when he walked back to the car.

Zimmerman "says" he was looking for an address to give to police but who knows if there is any evidence to confirm that.