Senator calls hearing on bounties

Senator Calls Hearing on Bounties

"Five years ago, former Pennsylvania Senator Arlen Specter tried unsuccessfully to get Congress engaged in the Spygate controversy. Now, another Senator plans to push for Congressional exploration of the Saints’ bounty fiasco.'

"Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) has announced that a hearing of the Judiciary Committee will be convened on the topic."

Are you freakin' kidding me?

These ass fucks don't have anything better to do at the tax payers expense?

“I’m happy that the NFL acted swiftly once a bounty program was discovered. But questions remain about what the NFL and other professional and collegiate sports organizations are doing to protect their players and the integrity of their sports."

What are they doing to protect the integrity and the players of their sports?:girlfight

Seems to me, a hell of a lot more then all these elected dumb asses in Washington are doing to protect the integrity or our country and its citizens.

This kind of shit blows my mind!!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Re: Senator calls hearing on bounties

:word

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Senator Calls Hearing on Bounties

"Five years ago, former Pennsylvania Senator Arlen Specter tried unsuccessfully to get Congress engaged in the Spygate controversy. Now, another Senator plans to push for Congressional exploration of the Saints’ bounty fiasco.'

"Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) has announced that a hearing of the Judiciary Committee will be convened on the topic."

Are you freakin' kidding me?

These ass fucks don't have anything better to do at the tax payers expense?

“I’m happy that the NFL acted swiftly once a bounty program was discovered. But questions remain about what the NFL and other professional and collegiate sports organizations are doing to protect their players and the integrity of their sports."

What are they doing to protect the integrity and the players of their sports?:girlfight

Seems to me, a hell of a lot more then all these elected dumb asses in Washington are doing to protect the integrity or our country and its citizens.

This kind of shit blows my mind!!

The most important detail here is which side of the isle is ONCE AGAIN, trying to get involved with the private sector. The Liberal Democratic agenda is to have government involved in EVERY area of our lives. They still don't get that we don't need Washington politicians to guide us through every waking moment. The NFL is a powerful entity and it can police its own organization without the helpful hand of Washington politicians like Mr. Durban.
    Gas prices are nearing $4.00 a gallon, thousands of Americans are still unemployed and lets not forget the American Troops who are still in harms way protecting people who could give a rats ass whether or not they live or die. I think your plate is pretty full there Dick... pay attention to what matters, the NFL can take care of itself.

Politicians telling the NFL they need to clean up shop.

Oh, the delicious irony.

Not too surprising, it comes from the Left.

In this instance you can replace the GOP elephant with Goodell.

hypocrite-02.jpg
    Last edited by Sirdowski; 03-23-2012 at 08:37 AM.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

6. Re: Senator calls hearing on bounties

I think IRS has been talking about getting involved since the income of the bounty winners wasn't claimed. There's been mention of LA district attorney getting involved for home games as well.