Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: US and England agree to release oil reserves

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    And it will be from MSNBC.
    You guys would be hard pressed to find something I quoted from MSNBC. Not saying there isn't something somewhere but I really don't watch MSNBC as I don't usually get home until 9:00 most nights. Anyway there are far better liberal news sources than MSNBC and if you guys knew anything about the liberal media you would have far better amunition than the typical MSNBC rant. Calling out MSNBC just shows me how little you about what media is really out there and is really just an eye roller for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Bush brought them down with more off shore drilling and OBY criticises him for it.
    Not only did gas prices drop, as offshore exploitation increased, during Bush's tenure. Also, the Strategic Petroleum Reserve simultaneously increased by over 200 million barrels (creating Obama's play money).
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    You guys would be hard pressed to find something I quoted from MSNBC. Not saying there isn't something somewhere but I really don't watch MSNBC as I don't usually get home until 9:00 most nights. Anyway there are far better liberal news sources than MSNBC and if you guys knew anything about the liberal media you would have far better amunition than the typical MSNBC rant. Calling out MSNBC just shows me how little you about what media is really out there and is really just an eye roller for me.
    It was a joke Galen. Taking it seriously so you can say how little someone knows about the media is an eye roller for me...

Of course saying people don't understand, fully comprehend or don't have all the facts is your only defense when you get called out.

Blog Entries

And I thought Spammy was the only one who didn't
    get the sarcasm or the joke.