Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mock draft

Re: Mock draft

swap brewster with blake and that draft provided no trades as you said cant really be much better. Its personal preference but i dont like brewster, and i think blake will be the best center in the draft thsi year when its all said a done (10 years down the line i mean)
    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    GOTA, actually I posted this before...without any trades or FA signings, I see the Ravens selecting (1) Hightower (ILB), (2) Brewster (C), (3) Toon (WR). I'd be satisfied with this haul, would you ? ... Bc

Re: Mock draft

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don't see Wagner as a 2nd round pick. Maybe a late 3rd/early 4th.
    In a 43 defense i think he's possibly a late 2nd, i wonder if he can get off blocks in a 34 D, i like the guy alot but when watch him i see someone who's gonna need work and bulk sheding blocks. So if we lose Mcclain(which seems to be a good chance we will) He's not a guy i think can fill in right away. I think the depth of the interior lineman in this class would kinda dictate trading down and getting a guy like Hightower in the early 2nd and then getting interior offensive line instead of doing it the other way around. I still would like to double dip and grab another ILB in rounds 4 or 5, i think there's some good depth in this class.