Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Why Arent The Ravens Interested in Bradon Lloyd?

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Hey, bub, when you make ridiculous statements you open yourself up to cheeky comments. If you want to discuss the possibility of Breedon Lloyd signing with Baltimore, or why the Ravens don't seem to be interested in Braden Llyod, or if Brundon Lloyd is a legitimate NLF receiver, then that's fine. But don't go proclaiming yourself to have the ability to do Ozzie's job and then ask the kind of questions that lead the rest of us to believe you have little understanding of the Ravens, the cap, Brandon Lloyd and free agency.

(1) Are you certain the Ravens have no interest?
    (2) Are you certain that Brandon Lloyd isn't going to command a hefty salary?
    (3) If he has only had one good year and won't command a high price tag, why would the Ravens want him?

There are ways you could have approached the topic. Oh, and just because people call you out for a ridiculous statement doesn't mean they are kool-aid drinkers or Ozzie worshippers. No one indicated that in their replies to your proclamation.

No, I can't. I am a 6'4" male and weigh 210 lbs. I will never be a world class horse jockey, no matter how many times I tell myself I can be one. I cannot win the LPGA tour. I also cannot be the president of a sorority.

*YAWN* Let me check my "Give a Damn METER"....yup still at 2.

I made this topic to discuss bradon llyod thats it. Not to defend me saying i can be an NFL gm when you guys think im taking a personal attack on your leader ozzie.

This thread is going places.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ravenspower View Post

I made this topic to discuss bradon llyod thats it. Not to defend me saying i can be an NFL gm when you guys think im taking a personal attack on your leader ozzie.
    Look, whateveryournameis ....

I don't care if you have 5 screen names. One thing you're just not getting is the concept of criticism.

Yes, you're free to post whatever is on your mind so long as it's Ravens related. But freedom to speak your mind does not equal freedom from criticism. Especially when you say off the cuff things, type in an incoherent manner, etc.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Blog Entries

he's saving the cap space for Ricky Proehl
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

if there are any kids reading this, this message is for you:

you can be anything you put your mind to.
    That's probably the biggest load of horsedump that you could ever tell a child.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    This thread is going places.
    Hopefully the Trash Heap.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Americanmade2012 Guest

WE as fans have no idea what Ozzie will do if he got Lloyd some fans would love some would hate it. We will very rarely agree on a player but if Ozzie does something then we trust that he knows what he is doing so could he get Brandon very possibly but will he doubtful but who are we to say the ravens wont do it when we have no idea what is going on behind closed doors.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    That's probably the biggest load of horsedump that you could ever tell a child.
    He Who Dares.....Wins

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    he's saving the cap space for Ricky Proehl
    Right, but for our Jewish friends, wouldn't it be yarmulka (sp ?) space ... Bc

Cute. If you want to discuss a player, try spelling his name correctly. Secondly, I did address the topic with three legitimate questions, and the best you can do is make up some fantasy scenario? Nobody thinks you are attacking Ozzie. Everyone thinks your "I can do his job" is a ridiculous statement. Figure out the difference, and then answer my questions previously asked. Then we'll be on topic.