Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Why Arent The Ravens Interested in Bradon Lloyd?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Hey hey hey...

I won 3 Super Bowls with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers...

...in Madden. That counts though, right?
    In that case, I have enough rings to put on both of my hands playing as the Ravens in madden.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Dude, why are you using two screen names?

For someone who asked in PM to be deleted from the forum, you sure are doing your best to hang around still.
    nah i just wanted to make this topic. God bless. and if wicked would have never guess the right answer i would have never came clean. so you would have not known.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Well, no I'm not a teacher.

I'm actually a sniper.

well you should be a teacher. your sharp

Quote Originally Posted by ravenspower View Post
    nah i just wanted to make this topic. God bless. and if wicked would have never guess the right answer i would have never came clean.
    Uhh, I didn't need Wicked, my friend ....

So what say you? You want your accounts deleted or are you going to continue this nonsense?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Dude, why are you using two screen names?

For someone who asked in PM to be deleted from the forum, you sure are doing your best to hang around still.

Sneak, sneak, sneak yo!
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

This site is starting to get out of hand. I sware if ozzie told ravens fans to jump off a cliff half of yall would race to be the 1st one to do it. Lets keep it on the topic people.
    Hey, bub, when you make ridiculous statements you open yourself up to cheeky comments. If you want to discuss the possibility of Breedon Lloyd signing with Baltimore, or why the Ravens don't seem to be interested in Braden Llyod, or if Brundon Lloyd is a legitimate NLF receiver, then that's fine. But don't go proclaiming yourself to have the ability to do Ozzie's job and then ask the kind of questions that lead the rest of us to believe you have little understanding of the Ravens, the cap, Brandon Lloyd and free agency.

(1) Are you certain the Ravens have no interest?
    (2) Are you certain that Brandon Lloyd isn't going to command a hefty salary?
    (3) If he has only had one good year and won't command a high price tag, why would the Ravens want him?

There are ways you could have approached the topic. Oh, and just because people call you out for a ridiculous statement doesn't mean they are kool-aid drinkers or Ozzie worshippers. No one indicated that in their replies to your proclamation.

you can be anything you put your mind to.
    No, I can't. I am a 6'4" male and weigh 210 lbs. I will never be a world class horse jockey, no matter how many times I tell myself I can be one. I cannot win the LPGA tour. I also cannot be the president of a sorority.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Hey, bub, when you make ridiculous statements you open yourself up to cheeky comments. If you want to discuss the possibility of Breedon Lloyd signing with Baltimore, or why the Ravens don't seem to be interested in Braden Llyod, or if Brundon Lloyd is a legitimate NLF receiver, then that's fine. But don't go proclaiming yourself to have the ability to do Ozzie's job and then ask the kind of questions that lead the rest of us to believe you have little understanding of the Ravens, the cap, Brandon Lloyd and free agency.

(1) Are you certain the Ravens have no interest?
    (2) Are you certain that Brandon Lloyd isn't going to command a hefty salary?
    (3) If he has only had one good year and won't command a high price tag, why would the Ravens want him?

There are ways you could have approached the topic. Oh, and just because people call you out for a ridiculous statement doesn't mean they are kool-aid drinkers or Ozzie worshippers. No one indicated that in their replies to your proclamation.

No, I can't. I am a 6'4" male and weigh 210 lbs. I will never be a world class horse jockey, no matter how many times I tell myself I can be one. I cannot win the LPGA tour. I also cannot be the president of a sorority.

*YAWN* Let me check my "Give a Damn METER"....yup still at 2.

I made this topic to discuss bradon llyod thats it. Not to defend me saying i can be an NFL gm when you guys think im taking a personal attack on your leader ozzie.

This thread is going places.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

*YAWN* Let me check my "Give a Damn METER"....yup still at 2.

I made this topic to discuss bradon llyod thats it. Not to defend me saying i can be an NFL gm when you guys think im taking a personal attack on your leader ozzie.
    Look, whateveryournameis ....

I don't care if you have 5 screen names. One thing you're just not getting is the concept of criticism.

Yes, you're free to post whatever is on your mind so long as it's Ravens related. But freedom to speak your mind does not equal freedom from criticism. Especially when you say off the cuff things, type in an incoherent manner, etc.

Blog Entries

he's saving the cap space for Ricky Proehl

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

if there are any kids reading this, this message is for you:

you can be anything you put your mind to.
    That's probably the biggest load of horsedump that you could ever tell a child.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    This thread is going places.
    Hopefully the Trash Heap.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello