Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Why Arent The Ravens Interested in Bradon Lloyd?

IMO he would be perfect for ravens. He is great in the redzone for jumpballs and he is a perfect as a deep threat for Flacco. He runs ok routes. His hands are better than Boldin, Smith, and ex raven Lee Evans. But once again its just my opinion and im not ozzie. even though i could do what he does for a living.

Re: Why Arent The Ravens Interested in Bradon Lloyd?

$$$$$$$$$

Because he has only ever been productive while working with Josh McDaniels. The same Josh McDaniels who is now the coordinator of a team with waaaay more salary space than us that also needs a deep threat badly.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.367852,-76.729289
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ravenspower View Post
    IMO he would be perfect for ravens. He is great in the redzone for jumpballs and he is a perfect as a deep threat for Flacco. He runs ok routes. His hands are better than Boldin, Smith, and ex raven Lee Evans. But once again its just my opinion and im not ozzie. even though i could do what he does for a living.

But to the other part, he was way more familiarity with McDaniels and would cost too much.

But once again its just my opinion and im not ozzie. even though i could do what he does for a living.
    I just noticed this line. It would have been way easier to write "I don't understand football."

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.368126,-76.729271
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    I just noticed this line. It would have been way easier to write "I don't understand football."

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.368126,-76.729271

"I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post

But to the other part, he was way more familiarity with McDaniels and would cost too much.
    The value on Bradon Llyod in the market i wouldnt think it would be that high. He only had one good season in his NFL career so far. And after that good season he got traded to the rams.

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    My bad. Let me correct my last statement. I didnt know it was Bro-mancing on this forum.

if you could do his job you wouldnt have even made this thread because you would know we couldnt afford him...

But once again its just my opinion and im not ozzie. even though i could do what he does for a living.
    Well, possibly, but I'm guessing that Ozzie actually knows the names of the guys he is going to pursue. It's Brandon Lloyd, not Bradon Lloyd.

Blog Entries

im not ozzie. even though i could do what he does for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    if you could do his job you wouldnt have even made this thread because you would know we couldnt afford him...
    I said i could do ozzie job. I aint say i wanted to be ozzie or wanted to quit my job now to go be an NLF GM.

anyway......

what is the market value for llyod compared to what he is asking for? what about other WR's on the market who are valued higher than him? who are the other teams that need WR's? He is 30. Like i said before Bradon Llyod only had one good season. 2yrs ago. How much value are you placing on him? He is not going to get Top 5 WR money