Saints Had a Bounty for Defense

I knew the Saints were a dirty team and now I know why...http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/76...ogram-nfl-says
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Re: Saints Had a Bounty for Defense

Gotta love the "everybody does it" excuse.

Blog Entries

Losing more and more respect for Jamison Hensley...

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...ut-on-steelers

Yeah, Suggs said bounty. There was also no followup on it and everything that is coming out is regarding Gregg Williams.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

4. Re: Saints Had a Bounty for Defense

Well the NFL brought the hammer down on them and for a good reason. The fact that there is law suites against the NFL for player safety you knew they would lay the law down.

The Saints fans seem to be in denial about it. Think its some conspiracy to destroy their franchise since they are not a big market team. They scream conspiracy now, but they'd be the complete opposite if this had happened to the gaints/49ers/enter other team they hate right now.

I thought it was scape-goating until I read that the Saints were warned, specifically told to cut it out, and then continued it, and then took steps to try and hide it from the league.

I like the saints but never been a fan Of Sean Peyton.
    Always disliked the tough guy act on the sidelines. Too much fist pumping, and "look at me" antics.

But wow.

A full year for Peyton, indefinte for Williams, 8 weeks for Loomis, 6 for the Asst coach, AND docking 2 second round picks.

Message sent.