Blog Entries

DEM POLLSTER: Voter's don't believe in phony recovery numbers

Here's a DEM pollster warning his monarch that the people not even his
    own DEMs believe in his gimmicks in computing the so called recovery because their job situation remains the same which is bad.

Well, that's what I've been saying in the last two threads and now a prominent DEM is saying it. He's been reading my posts-lol.

But a certain DEM here still won't get it and will pull some half ass
    stats out of his ass.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/02/2...s-of-recovery/

'
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-26-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Re: DEM POLLSTER: Voter's don't believe in phony recovery numbers

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Well, that's what I've been saying in the last two threads and now a prominent DEM is saying it. He's been reading my posts-lol.

But a certain DEM here still won't get it and will pull some half ass
    stats out of his ass.
    I am looking forward to the day when you realize what even the GOP voices are now becoming louder about:

many Republicans are already looking past 2012. If either Romney or Santorum gains the nomination and then falls before Obama, flubbing an election that just months ago seemed eminently winnable, it will unleash a GOP apocalypse on November 7 - followed by an epic struggle between the regulars and red-hots to refashion the party. And make no mistake: A loss is what the GOP’s political class now expects. "Six months before this thing got going, every Republican I know was saying, 'We’re gonna win, we’re gonna beat Obama,'" says former Reagan strategist Ed Rollins. "Now even those who’ve endorsed Romney say, 'My God, what a fucking mess.'"

http://nymag.com/news/features/gop-p...lemann-2012-3/

Even George Will has thrown in the towel:

Today’s Republican contest has become a binary choice between two similarly miscast candidates. Mitt Romney cannot convince voters that he understands the difference between business and politics, between being a CEO and the president. To bring economic rationality to an underperforming economic entity requires understanding a market segment. To bring confidence to a discouraged nation requires celebrating its history and sketching an inspiring destiny this history has presaged.

Romney is right about the futility of many current policies, but being offended by irrationality is insufficient. Santorum is right to be alarmed by many cultural trends but implies that religion must be the nexus between politics and cultural reform. Romney is not attracting people who want rationality leavened by romance. Santorum is repelling people who want politics unmediated by theology.

Neither Romney nor Santorum looks like a formidable candidate for November.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...8TR_story.html

Keep wishing though. Its enjoyable.

Blog Entries

G7: King of the Red Herring.

Blog Entries

LOL - SO TRUE!

He's been doing that on every one of these recovery threads.

No one takes him seriously which is why i didn't read him above but got
    a good chuckle from you.

He misled and laughed when Dick Morris said OBYs in trouble with $6 gas prices. Well,
    here's yet another guy saying the same thing and Galen will be the Red Herring here as
    well.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/high...election-hopes
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-27-2012 at 02:26 AM.

I am looking forward to a breakfast of pickled herring with cayenne on 11/7/12.

GEORGE WILL has thrown in the towel. GEORGE WILL!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

That's it.. let's have the election tomorrow since George Will already said it's over.