Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Monday Night Football Words of Wisdom

There was also a great part about a receiver catching the ball with his hands. Those guys are brilliant
    whats wrong with that. Some Wr's let the ball hit them in the chest and try to trap it.

There is nothing wrong with a guy sayin go up and catch it with your hands

Quote Originally Posted by RavensInBrazil View Post
    There was also a great part about a receiver catching the ball with his hands. Those guys are brilliant
    We don't need no steenking hands!

BS

Quote Originally Posted by Joe The Crow View Post
    How about the announcer last night (i think it was Cornheiser?) that made the statement something like, "He must have seen something, or he wouldn't have pulled it out of his pants", referring to a play where a flag was thrown and then picked up for no penalty. They all cracked up as soon as he said it.
    No, that was Joe Theesman, and then Tony cracked up like a 10 yr. old boy... couldn't stop... But I hate to disagree with the one person ...note only one...who likes theasman. He's just awful!! He sucks up to everybody, even contradicting himself in the process.. He's just awful! There's no other way to say it! I think if they replaced him with someone credible, the entire crew would benefit!!!!!