Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: LOL- Recovery Chart of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Obama +10. Unemployment will drop under 8% soon. DOW 13k. Incumbent.

Start thinking 2016 folks and how your next crew of clowns will match up against O'Malley.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    He may be setting himself up for a run but his tryst with Sade will put the brakes on that.

Blog Entries

He said nothing funny was gonna happen-lol.
    But he had her on his speed dial.

Obama to invite Sade to sleep in Lincoln Bedroom
    February 25, 2010 05:12 AM EST
    views: 77

"Look, I'm not saying anything funny is gonna happen. I just want her here to experience our democratic system, to have the time and space to write new songs, and hopefully to sign an autograph for me."

It was the Ovary Office with Clinton and Monica and the Lincoln bedroom
    with OBY and Sade.

Blog Entries

The latest Rasmussen poll of likely voters shows President Obama leading Mitt Romney by 10 percentage points (49 to 39 percent) and leading Rick Santorum by 7 percentage points (48 to 41 percent). The poll was taken yesterday — on George Washington’s Birthday — mostly before the GOP debate. Obama’s 10-point margin matches his largest lead over Romney in the 53 head-to-head polls that Rasmussen has conducted over the past 13 months.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll

For the first time since late December 2011, Mitt Romney leads the president in a hypothetical 2012 matchup. Romney earns 45% of the vote, while the president attracts support from 43%. Romney holds a nine-point advantage among unaffiliated voters.

For the first time ever, Texas Congressman Ron Paul also leads the president. In that matchup, 43% prefer Paul and 41% Obama. Ten percent (10%) would vote for some other option, a figure that includes 17% of Republicans.
    See, Galen, nothing is set in stone at this point.

Blog Entries

LOL - Paul aint even the #1 candidate. In fact, he's behind Mitt and Rick. It's a dead heat in Michigan right now where Mitt is having trouble beating Santorum in his home state. They don't like him and they didn't like his father. In fact, Paul tagged team with Romney and attacked Rick
    in the debate last week because he wants to be Mitt's VP on the ticket. Santorum is just 2 pts
    behind OBY in that Ras poll.

And from Rasmussen Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -16 (see trends). That’s the president’s lowest rating in over a month.

The administration might be a little over-confident saying they will win the election. Even
    Hilly said he was gonna win.

Gas is still rising.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-28-2012 at 12:18 AM.

Thumbs up Re: LOL- Recovery Chart of the day

Only a Rasmussen poll can move from Obama +12 to -2 in a couple days

So what other polls came out today?

How about this one:

President Barack Obama’s approval rating is 53 percent, up 9 percentage points in four months. Matched up against his Republican opponents, he leads Mitt Romney by 10 points (53-43) and Rick Santorum by 11 (53-42). Even against a generic, unnamed Republican untarnished by attacks, Obama is up 5 percentage points. In November, he was tied.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0212/73308.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

I wasn't going to read that because I knew it was more mis-leading BS from Galen and it was.
    So he turns to OBYs own website the Politico.com. It was politico's own battleground poll, man.
    They poll a lot of, if not mostly DEMs like the phony Kerry early exit polls on that election day.
    Geesh Galen. Get real.

Rasmussen is by far the most reliable and accurate poll out there. The network polls are
    state run media and poll a lot of DEMs. That was proven with CBS years ago and there was
    always Rathergte and then Couric was run off too.

His numbers are going down because gas prices are going up.

Speaking of rising gas prices, when prices rose under W, the media blasted Bush. They even said
    gas was rising because two oil men were in office. So what happened, W permitted off shore
    drilling that drove the prices down as well as releasing some reserves.

So gas prices go up under OBY and nothing about it from the media. They treat him like kid
    gloves. Gas went up to $4 last year and it took months of begging by OBYs own DEMs to release them reserves and he finally did and prices went down.

There's no out cry from the media that gas is $4 again, $5-$6 in some states already under
    OBY and it's killing the economy. Under W they said it people had to make a choice between
    food and gas, and it's that way again.

This will cost OBY the election if it continues. He better hurry up and release some reserves.
    It worked before.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-28-2012 at 03:47 AM.

Blog Entries

Don't you like how Galen applauds Rasmussen when he has BHO up, then when it changes he criticizes the site... too funny, and typical.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Don't you like how Galen applauds Rasmussen when he has BHO up, then when it changes he criticizes the site... too funny, and typical.
    You should be critical of a poll that changes 12 points in just two days! Its pretty obvious that something is wrong with either both of those numbers are really wrong with one of them. Either way their polling methodology is suspect and if you can't see that then you are lazy.

I just average the extremes and come up with Obama +4 in a conservative poll and that is a good thing. Juxtapose that with the other poll of the day with Obama +10...average and Obama is +7. You need to look at data more and not just use these forums as a place to purge your anger all the time. Have a significant point once in a while that shows some actual thought process vs. simply "How can I rag on Obama today".

Blog Entries

You should be critical of a poll that changes 12 points in just two days! Its pretty obvious that something is wrong with either both of those numbers are really wrong with one of them. Either way their polling methodology is suspect and if you can't see that then you are lazy.

I just average the extremes and come up with Obama +4 in a conservative poll and that is a good thing. Juxtapose that with the other poll of the day with Obama +10...average and Obama is +7. You need to look at data more and not just use these forums as a place to purge your anger all the time. Have a significant point once in a while that shows some actual thought process vs. simply "How can I rag on Obama today".
    Liberal Playbook Rule #1:
    Change the subject and attack.

Let me ask you Galen, was Rasmussen credible when you rocked out with Beavis and Butthead just a few post up?