Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peyton Manning?

Re: Peyton Manning?

Quote Originally Posted by Raven407 View Post
    Peyton Manning...

The major need for the Ravens to be a SUPER BOWL contender is not so much a big WR as it is to get rid of the current QB Flacco. I know most dont like hearing this but he is NOT a super bowl quality QB. The Ravens defense played as good as they possibly could against the Patriots and Flacco COULD NOT get it done. Replace Flacco with Peyton and the ravens are in the BIG GAME.
    Really...because I was under the impression that during the Ravens playoff game against the Patriots, Manning still couldn't throw the ball more than 20 yards. How would replacing Flacco with him put the Ravens in the "BIG GAME" exactly? Maybe if they replaced some of the receivers that have dropped the game winning catches the last several years with guys who come up big when Joe needs it (like every other QB seems to have) and you would be singing some other incredibly stupid tune...

I have checked my calendar. It is not April 1, so it is obviously just Fool's Day.
    Captain Offense

Blog Entries

Ricky Proehl

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I cant tell if this post is a joke or if he's actually serious......lmao

Paul Kruger > Peyton Manning

6. Re: Peyton Manning?

Man, I hate the off season antics and speculations! :grbac: Instead of reading this BRILLIANT thread, I could of had a V8

its now official. its the off season.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Really...because I was under the impression that during the Ravens playoff game against the Patriots, Manning still couldn't throw the ball more than 20 yards. How would replacing Flacco with him put the Ravens in the "BIG GAME" exactly? Maybe if they replaced some of the receivers that have dropped the game winning catches the last several years with guys who come up big when Joe needs it (like every other QB seems to have) and you would be singing some other incredibly stupid tune...
    Easy now, the troll can't handle logic.

Peyton? is that you? I know longer want to hear I put up the worse threads

I could sit here and throw stats in your face all day long but id rather sit here an LAUGH lmfao what a moron

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    LOL. I wonder if this is the idiot that wrote this article:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ut-of-his-mind
    Well he doesnt deserve 100 million dollars. Hes got that part right.

Took Ben 2 SB Wins in order to get a $100 million contract. Joe is worth 10/11 mill/year

I fully believe PM has played his last game.