Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Brown

Re: Jason Brown

Anyone think FormerRavensFan will return to his senses if Brown comes back?

Or has he already abandoned ship after that putrid excuse for a season by Indy?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post

I'm sure not going back to the Sun board to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post

HAhaHAHahaha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    What makes you think he'll sign for 3 million? He's no doubt going to chase the money again.
    And a guy that got benched and than released is going to pull how much money? I doubt he gets serious offers. Granted alot of teams will think like us and say he got benched and released because of the coaching staff change, BUT how do they know he'll fit in their system and yadda yadda?

My guess is he would be easily obtainable for the next few years at less than what we handed Birk, or given inflation maybe a similar contract. Much wiser move than dumping as much as their about to into the G position.

I think he is worth taking a look at and now that he did make a nice pay check maybe he just wants to be back with a winning organization.

I will never forget when he talked negative about Boller (which he had a right too because Boller sucked...yes yes I know he is a nice guy) and than Boller followed him to the Rams that same year, that was classic.

Jason Brown has been one of the worst starting centers in the league over the past 3 years. Why would we want to bring a bad player back to replace a great one? Sign Birk and draft his replacement this year.

Brown would be a good utility backup at G/C, but only for the veteran minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    Jason Brown has been one of the worst starting centers in the league over the past 3 years. Why would we want to bring a bad player back to replace a great one? Sign Birk and draft his replacement this year.

I am not sure if Birk honestly has enough left in the tank to anchor the middle of the line for a whole season anymore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post

He had a bad year this past season, but before that he was pretty solid for the Rams.

I dont know where people are getting that he sucked.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I peeked in there today for the first time in months. What a nightmare.

On topic, I'm not sure Brown is a fit for the Ravens.

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by GOTA

Don't blame you...Christopher Columbus was asked by Queen Isabella to make a foray into the Sun Board. Chris replied, "My queen, I'd rather sail around the world, facing the dangers of the open sea, rather than post on that abominable board. Their leader "the King of Donuts" cannot even acknowledge the strong right arm of your worthy captain Joseph Flacco." AND thus America was found... Bc

apparently we made him a one year offer

https://twitter.com/#!/JasonLaCanfor...87753335054336

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    apparently we made him a one year offer

https://twitter.com/#!/JasonLaCanfor...87753335054336
    That's very interesting, I think it would certainly mean we could afford not to draft a center if he accepts it (which I doubt he'll accept anyway).