Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

This should absolutely, no ifs ands or buts about it, be the Super Bowl halftime show.

Her on a set at midfield, and this displayed on the jumbo screens.

My goodness. The most breathtaking and spectacular thing I've possibly ever seen.

Re: This should absolutely, no ifs ands or buts about it, be the Super Bowl halftime show.

Perhaps... If she wore a thong bikini

iggyman555 Guest

Re: This should absolutely, no ifs ands or buts about it, be the Super Bowl halftime show.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post

Her on a set at midfield, and this displayed on the jumbo screens.

My goodness. The most breathtaking and spectacular thing I've possibly ever seen.

wow thats petty tight

Blog Entries

At 7:39 she takes the one imperfection from the mother's beautiful face, and turns it into a baby. My God.

How high are you

th_SmileyScratchhead.jpg

Is the link correct? All I saw was finger painting .... Huh? I'll assume a bad link, a bad joke, or bad drugs. In any event: if there's a message here, re-post. Thanks.

Meanwhile: off to OT.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Vegas show, maybe...Halftime show, NEVER! Why were people crying over a chick playing in the sand?

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Vegas show, maybe...Halftime show, NEVER! Why were people crying over a chick playing in the sand?
    it is cool and all, and maybe it gets to Vegas (put her on Ukraine's Got Talent) but no way would that be the Super Bowl entertainment.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Blog Entries

Maybe you guys should go watch Transformers or read "I Hope they Serve Beer in Hell".
    Last edited by PurpleApocalypse37; 02-15-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    th_SmileyScratchhead.jpg

Is the link correct? All I saw was finger painting .... Huh? I'll assume a bad link, a bad joke, or bad drugs. In any event: if there's a message here, re-post. Thanks.

Meanwhile: off to OT.
    If that is "finger painting" then babies are shit and vomit dispensers.

Blog Entries

Why so defensive?

I'll admit, I watched it with my mouth hanging open (so to speak) and had I been toking on a bong I would have been drooling. But I still don't think it should be a halftime show.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Why so defensive?

I'll admit, I watched it with my mouth hanging open (so to speak) and had I been toking on a bong I would have been drooling. But I still don't think it should be a halftime show.
    Why in the world not? Black eyed peas and Madonna? I'd understand if they had good musical performances, like David Bowie or MGMT, but as it stands now, it is an absolute joke.

If this was the halftime show, people would actually watch it. They'd be like, hmmm, what is she doing? Then she'd start doing it and households across the nation would sit and watch in complete silence and astonishment. Well, except for the meatheads who think it is "Finger painting" or "playing in the sand".