Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

OBY to erase 2d Amendment if re-elected???

That's what the NRA says.

Think about this. OBYs two appointments to the SC - Kagan and Sotomayer are two of the most anti-gun enthusiasts in history and add Ginsburg to the fold.

Hell, she just told the new gov'ts in the middle east not to copy our constitution because it isn't any good.

Add in at least two more OBY appointments if he's re-elected and they won't have any problems erasing the 2d Amendment, which was written by the founding father of their party.

Thomas Jefferson is rolling over in his grave.

All this coincides with forcing a law down our throats that two federal courts already said was unconstitutional.

If the SC upholds O BUMMER CARE, they won't have any prob deleting the second amendment.

This is the liberal agenda to keep taking our rights away from us.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...guns-2nd-term/

GIVE ME A MILLION ARMED CITIZENS AND NO COUNTRY CAN DEFEAT US.

ANDY JACKSON, DEM PRES
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-11-2012 at 04:47 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: OBY to erase 2d Amendment if re-elected???

Pelosi and OBY talking about gun control if
    re-elected.

Buy em up now boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zauMgq2Gn1Y
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-11-2012 at 01:19 AM.

I heard he also might end the tooth fairy and whipped cream on ice cream sundaes. I think he is still cool with cherries on the sundae though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

What brilliant logic. He did absolutely nothing to infringe on the rights of gun owners in his first term, ergo he's setting you up to go after them in his second term!

By that logic he's also going to issue an executive order to force gun owners to wear a device that kicks them in the gonads three times a day... BECAUSE HE DIDN'T DO THAT IN HIS FIRST TERM!!!!
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Holder actually told the truth for once when he told Congress that OBY wants to bann guns.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/3597/ho...l-to-ban-guns/

Yep, because preventing people from owning assault weapons is the same thing as banning guns and is totally analogous with repealing the Second Amendment.
    Assault weapons have gotten a lot of bad press lately, but they're manufactured for a reason: to take out today's modern super animals, such as the flying squirrel, and the electric eel. -Lenford "Lenny" Leonard, Springfield Resident and gun owner.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

It will start there and go down to the every day guns people need to defend themselves.

I agree, people don't need an AK-47 to go rabbit hunting. It's an over kill but these libs want to take
    the guns away.

Just look at Pelosi's record on gun voting.

Blog Entries

Not so. You can't really blame gun owners to be upset with this.

Holder still has many options for ways to threaten the right to arms. As examples, he could force the BATFE to once again arbitrarily reinterpret firearm importation law, to further limit the kinds of firearms that may be imported.

He could force the agency to discontinue its support of the Tiahrt Amendment, which protects both the privacy of gun buyers and the integrity of police investigations. And though the Justice Department has previously testified against the type of "armor piercing ammunition" restriction gun control supporters advocate today, Holder's DOJ could reverse course. Holder could also direct BATFE to adopt enforcement policies designed to drive licensed dealers out of business.

And while Sen. Reid has a good record on many gun control issues, there is no doubt where Speaker Pelosi truly stands. She will support gun control, but on her timetable, not one provided her by the new Attorney General.