Thread: Screw you TO!

Screw you TO!

You had your chance to play here and didn't want to. IIRC you felt the team was beneath someone of your talent. How's the grass looking over there buddy?

Re: Screw you TO!

• Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Am I missing something here?

T.O. has relevance to the Ravens in what way right now?

Unless you've got a link or something to provide where T.O. has said he wants to play for the Ravens or something along those lines, then this baby will be located in the non ravens related area.

Right now, the only news I see on T.O. is him getting ready to play for the arena indoor league in Texas and stating he wants to come back to the NFL and is using the indoor league in an attempt to show he can still physically do it.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

• Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

I believe the reference is to

http://bsun.md/A6R5rW

“I know I can play. That’s not even a question that I can play. You look at the NFC Championship and the AFC Championship. You look at those games, especially the NFC championship. Their starting receiving corps had one catch for three yards,” Owens told The Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “You look at the AFC championship. The Baltimore Ravens the past two years brought in two guys they thought could get the job done. It comes down to crucial catches and they didn’t make those catches. So I am definitely aware of my talents.
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by ctulb View Post
    I believe the reference is to

http://bsun.md/A6R5rW
    Good, the OP should have made some type of reference to that article the way you did.
    I'm going to leave the thread over here as there is a re-direct on the main forum to here and this thread.
    If it gets enough attention I'll move it back.

With that being said, I do agree with the OP

Screw You T.O.!!!

Dumb ass has seemed to make a career and life out of making bad decisions and opening his mouth too much.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Sorry I thought other folks had already seen the story that ctulb linked to. Apologies. Is he saying he wants to come here? No not really I'm just annoyed he'd even bring us up as a team that could use his talents. We wanted to before, he didn't want us then.

I seem to remember even when TO was almost as good as he thought he was - he was leading the league in DROPS...We sure as hell don't need a drop leader.