Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: HHS Says Religious-Affiliated Organizations Must Cover Contraception

That's why his own profession says he has as much common sense as a dog.

Keep up with the class? I'm the one that found them and the link says the
    church still won't accept the compromise. A key Cath group does not mean the Bishops
    will sign off yet.

The move, based on state models, will almost certainly not satisfy bishops and other religious leaders since it will preserve the goal of women employees having their birth control fully covered by health insurance.

And the church is still paying for it because it's the church's insurance company.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-12-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    The only folks complaining now are the suckers who think their freedoms are being taken away by providing healthcare to women that they WANT. How dare women ask for equal access to healthcare
    http://www.plannedparenthood.org/hea...ntrol-4211.htm
    Only you can decide what is best for you. And we are here to help. A staff member at your local Planned Parenthood health center can discuss all of your birth control options with you and help you get the birth control you need.
    http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-center/
    Abortion
    Birth Control
    Emergency Contraception (Morning After Pill)
    General Health Care
    HIV Testing
    LGBT Services
    Men’s Health Care
    Pregnancy Testing & Services
    STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines
    Women’s Health Care
    Yeah, these poor, poor ...POOR neglected women

Blog Entries

And speaking of Bishops and keeping in tuned to my Fri link, Timothy Dolan, President
    of Catholic Bishops for US said Sun in Italy that he is still opposed to it while thankful
    that OBY tried to compromise so while some Sister in Galen's link say's it's OK, the
    Bishops still oppose.

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/20...go-far-enough/

My links are spot on.

And don't forget about all the catholic owned insurance companies.

They will now have 2 choices. To either NOT comply with this commie health care mandate and be fined and prosecuted by OBYs Communist thuggery or shut down, fire all their employees and put all their customers out on the street and onto Medicaid rolls.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-12-2012 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Galen couldn't take the reality anymore so he storms off from the discussion and kicks the dog so to speak, with that Trap insults. That's rich. Hope you feel better about yourself.
    Maybe you sign up to be a moderator?

Maybe you sign up to be a moderator?
    You made me blush.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

And he can't answer NCs recemt points or mine.

Galen is the dog getting his ass kicked once again.

But upon further review, maybe OBY isn't caving in at all. He's still getting what he wants.

FROM RUSH:

He's still getting everything he wants! He's getting mandated federal funding of abortion services -- and, in the process, trampling all over the Constitution. The right to religious liberty in this context is unequivocal in our country. It's in the Constitution!

Since when...? I'm gonna ask this again: Since when does a president have the power to threaten to issue a rule gutting religious liberty and then claims the power to make compromises on that issue? This is how, folks, we lose our liberty. This is how we lose the Constitution. The suggestion that Obama has the power to alter that which he doesn't have the power to do in the first place, is simply unacceptable. The first thing he does he doesn't have the power to do. He doesn't have, constitutionally, the power to mandate that religious organizations provide -- free of charge or otherwise -- any abortion-related service with which they disagree. He doesn't have the authority. Then to supposedly correct it, he then engages in more authority that he doesn't have!

AND MR UBER - That's how we lose the rest of our freedoms like the 2d amendment and even the 1st.

And as Ann Coulter says - He's using insurance as communism. If he can
    make us buy insurance, he can make us buy anything at all like cars from
    his company - GM - Gov't Motors.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-13-2012 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    And he can't answer NCs recemt points or mine.

Galen is the dog getting his ass kicked once again.

But upon further review, maybe OBY isn't caving in at all. He's still getting what he wants.

FROM RUSH:

He's still getting everything he wants!
    NC's question is irrelevant. Trap, you haven't said anything worth remarking on that isn't 3 day old news. You are so far behind by now, you will need a tutor to keep up.

In one sentence you point out how I am getting my ass kicked and one line later, you have a moment of clarity (what was that like for you Trap?) and realize that I am completely right in showing how Obama is still providing equal healthcare to women in light of all the fake outrage from the right.

You know what this is all about now. The right knows that the Affordable Healthcare Act is solid and will pass through SCOTUS and they are fucked now. They only play left on Obamacare is this little whiny, 1950's era morality on birth control and the quickly slipping GOP is doing whatever they can to find a place to criticize Obama. Its a hail mary (on contraceptives ). Its over fellas. Santorum has a 15 point lead on Romney in some poll (didn't look it up but heard about it through a friend). If Sweater Vest Altar Boy wins the primary, Obama wins by minimum 10% popular vote - you watch.

Obama continues to be three steps ahead of everyone else trying to play. Go get your kerosine tanks filled boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    You made me blush.
    Seriously you have mastered the one line irrelevent response and are conservative. Throw in a couple "Bachmann for Prez" and act really worried about your rapidly eroding Liberties and you're the perfect profile.

Just think next time you are upset about my handling of Trap, you can just lock the thread down instead of shaking a finger at me. Just think about how high and mighty you will feel!

Blog Entries

NC's question is irrelevant. Trap, you haven't said anything worth remarking on that isn't 3 day old news. You are so far behind by now, you will need a tutor to keep up.
    How is that question irrelevant?

Obama came out Friday and said insurance companies will now be forced to offer as part of their plans contraceptives and birth control for free.

So when you made the comment
    "Its irrelevant now though as Obama has found a way to offer contraceptives to those 85%+ Catholic women who take them anyway without threatening the conservatives sense of freedom, liberty and all that right wing glory you guys cling to. "

I asked you how would you like the POTUS telling you that you're required to offer your patients services for free?

You're right that doesn't threaten freedom or liberty at all (que sarcastic response from Galen that still doesn't answer the question in 3,2,...)

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    How is that question irrelevant?

Obama came out Friday and said insurance companies will now be forced to offer as part of their plans contraceptives and birth control for free.
    Its irrelevant because you don't seem to understand what the compromise is accomplishing because you are too stuck on the culture war aspect of the problem - no surprise there. Obama threaded the needle again on a sticky issue.

Obama is mandating the insurance companies to provide contraceptives now instead of the quasi-religious (at best) groups. He is saying the insurance companies must pick up the tab which is a nice way of saying the quasi-religious agencies will be footing the bill for the services that the vast majority of their employers use and have polled in favor of. It is how America works, right? You want something, you pay for it.

This solves the problem of alleviating the quasi-religious groups of being the body that provides the contraception that most all of its employees (religious or not) will use by giving that responsibility to the insurance companies to provide it. The cost won't be absorbed by the insurance company, it will be passed on to the whomever is the subscriber. There is nothing free so when you ask me how would I feel about being mandated to give free services by Obama it reeks of a classic false equivalency argument. You either are extremely naive or think I am stupid enough to fall for a gimmick of an argument.

You wonder why I "fail" to answer so many questions on this forum proposed towards me. This is a good example.

There was a Fox News poll today showing 58% of Catholics supporting the contraceptive mandate and 37% not. And you can bet the question was worded like; "Do you support the black muslim President stripping you of your freedoms and liberties and shoving his elitist liberal agenda of promiscuity down your throats with the use mandated birth control guaranteed to kill your precious spermies and eggs? or do you stand up for the freedom of what has made America exceptional and the greatest country in the history of man and not support this breaking of your will so that you can make your own decsions as a true American patriot?"

Still 58% support...37% nope.

So still looking for your birth control answer about your teenage daughter hypothetical Mr. Culture Warrior.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You're right that doesn't threaten freedom or liberty at all (que sarcastic response from Galen that still doesn't answer the question in 3,2,...)
    Close... you didn't go the sarcasm route... just trying to change the subject.

Blog Entries

I asked you how would you like the POTUS telling you that you're required to offer your patients services for free?

You're right that doesn't threaten freedom or liberty at all (que sarcastic response from Galen that still doesn't answer the question in 3,2,...)[/QUOTE]

Thanks NC. Once again it's Galen getting his ass kicked in here.

I posted the original news from Fri about Bishops being upset.

Then I posted their comments on Sun and they still won't accept the compromise according to the President of Catholic Bishops
    for the US.

So my posts were spot on and Galen can't counter them or reply to your questions.

Cause he doesn't know the answers.

And dont forget what I said that Galen ignored, the Catholic owned insurance companies will have to go out of business
    and lay people off.

More lost jobs for the economy that isn't even an economic issue.

OBY THE DICTATOR JUST DOESN'T CARE.

And as far as Galen handling of me, even his own profession says he has as much common sense as a dog.