Ravens/Skins Scrimmage

I just bought 10 tickets for the scrimmage on August 4th. Assuming the weather is good (80+ degrees and sunny) and the added taste of Ravens football in the air.. Im just wondering what the turn out will be ? 10k ? 20k ? more than 20k ????

Wink Re: Ravens/Skins Scrimmage

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmad71 View Post
    I just bought 10 tickets for the scrimmage on August 4th. Assuming the weather is good (80+ degrees and sunny) and the added taste of Ravens football in the air.. Im just wondering what the turn out will be ? 10k ? 20k ? more than 20k ????
    If it goes over 20,000, many will be Redskins fans - they drew 48,000 to the scrimmage at FedEx last year, of which only a few hundred were Ravens fans. There is an obvious difference in appeal between the two local fan bases.:grbac:

I acquired 28 tickets -- donated over a dozen to a charity. We are bringing a lot of little ones, some dressed as Ravens cheerleaders. This is the best family day Ravens event which is offered.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Ravens/Skins Scrimmage

PSL owners should have 1st dibs at getting these for free to start with. After that the Ravens should donate these to local charities and hold a small amount on the side to be sold to the public.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998