Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    And so once again the clever Steeler troll is allowed to hijack a thread - cause ya'll gave him the fuel to do so!
    Some people made ludicrous anti-scientific statements and a board member intimately and professionally familiar with that science corrected them. DkBlue's fandom affiliation is irrelevant to where this thread drifted to and frankly, I'm glad he spoke up.

The science of depression is still being studied because it is very complex, nuanced, and difficult to treat because the organ responsible for seeking and sticking to treatment is also the organ that is debilitated by the illness.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.453523,-76.792964
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Re: Anyone Else Depressed Over this Week?

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Some people made ludicrous anti-scientific statements and a board member intimately and professionally familiar with that science corrected them. DkBlue's fandom affiliation is irrelevant to where this thread drifted to and frankly, I'm glad he spoke up.

The science of depression is still being studied because it is very complex, nuanced, and difficult to treat because the organ responsible for seeking and sticking to treatment is also the organ that is debilitated by the illness.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.453523,-76.792964
    I agree with everything you said. Really i do. I just like to mess with DkBlue because he purposely looks for ways to hijack threads on Ravens forums. I've seen him do it litterally dozens of times. He is very clever about how he does it too. When he's at his best, like this thread right here, he even makes it appear that you want him to hijack the thread.

He provided a lot of vey good info on procedures to help develop medications no doubt. I applaud his intellect. But that was not what the thread was about was it? It was about how Ravens fans felt down about the game last week. Some posters felt pretty bad. Other Ravens Fans were trying to snap out of it.

Just sayin. :D
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    For the record, I am not debating this aspect of it.

I am debating whether depression... or the cause if it is scientifically proven.
    It is the accepted science. The American Psychiatric Association has a lot of material.

Insurance companies pay for anti-depressants.

Hundreds of thousands of patients have been helped. Not sure you understand how medicine works.

Ugh. I live right outside Boston and of course the hype is everywhere. Everytime I turn on the news, all they are reporting is the superbowl. Then every store I go into is selling patriots afc champions gear.

I don't care one way or another about the patriots but damn....I can't get away from it. Ravens should be there damn it!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DkBlue View Post
    It is the accepted science. The American Psychiatric Association has a lot of material.

Insurance companies pay for anti-depressants.

Hundreds of thousands of patients have been helped. Not sure you understand how medicine works.
    You're talking to the wrong guy, bud. I am not debating the medicine aspect of it

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    I agree with everything you said. Really i do. I just like to mess with DkBlue because he purposely looks for ways to hijack threads on Ravens forums. I've seen him do it litterally dozens of times. He is very clever about how he does it too. When he's at his best, like this thread right here, he even makes it appear that you want him to hijack the thread.

He provided a lot of vey good info on procedures to help develop medications no doubt. I applaud his intellect. But that was not what the thread was about was it? It was about how Ravens fans felt down about the game last week. Some posters felt pretty bad. Other Ravens Fans were trying to snap out of it.

Just sayin. :D
    So this was all a conspiracy?
    Wow I guess Rooney is behind it of course.