Blog Entries

LOL-OBYs biggest gaffe since he said 57 states

He said he's responsible for creating 22
    million jobs.

OK, OK, maybe he corrected himself this time but he still can't read the tele-prompter.

He meant he put 22 million Americans on food stamps.

See vid but make sure you read the comments section for a good laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no3DtOP2eQQ&fea

Blog Entries

Re: LOL-OBYs biggest gaffe since he said 57 states

Blog Entries

And to think Galen used to laugh at Palin for calling Africa a country.

Here's a Harvard grad who doesn't know how many states there are much less Georgian/Russian history, very recent history. Someone is supposed to brief him on that stuff. Maybe none of the damn liberals know history.

And of course there was Biden saying that FDR spoke on TV and Gore saying he invented the internet.

ILMAO

Speaking of history, I was furious watching Homeland Security on Showtime not long ago. A guy had his family at Gettysburg and was explaining the battle to his kids, namely the Little Round Top where Chamberlain made his bayonet charge down the mountain and broke up the Confederate ranks.

He said, they suddenly stopped shooting and Chamberlain did an incredible thing. He ordered his men to stop shooting and fix their bayonets for a bayonet charge. It won the battle and he got the Medeal of Honor.

The script had a minor detail wrong. Chamberlain just didn't stop shooting to do an incredible thing. He stopped shooting because he ran out of bullets. he was out of food, water, everything.

The only thing left was a charge. They had the advantage because they held the high ground and thrusted downward on the run breaking up the Confederate ranks as they were about to over run their position at the top of the hill. That charge down the hill saved the union because the Rebels
    would have won the 2d day of the battle and out-flanked them by getting around them. Pickett's charge wouldn't have been necessary. The union
    wouldn't have been able to cover their front and rear.

He had no choice but that was an error the movie script made. Pissed me off because they misled the viewers.

Knowing the details to be able to correct them is called education.

http://www.waltercoffey.com/NFCW-20110701.html
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-01-2012 at 09:59 AM.

You do know it is possible to travel through 57 states, right? Its doesn't mean there are 57 different states. I can say I have seen the Ravens play 100 teams at this point...doesn't mean there are 100 different teams! Try being a little more flexible with your thought. lol

Back to what is real and matters:

Kyle Leighton February 1, 2012, 11:55 AM A new poll from Public Policy Polling (D) shows that while former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney is sewing up the Republican nomination, the process is dragging him down in key swing states — PPP numbers from Ohio show that a 56 percent majority of general election voters now view Romney unfavorably, which leads to a seven point deficit in a matchup with President Obama.

Obama leads Romney 49 - 42 in the new Ohio poll, a state where the political ground has shifted greatly over the last few months. After the massive defeat of SB 5, the anti-union legislation pushed by state Republicans, Obama has seen a major turnaround in his numbers on the ground.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/20....php?ref=fpblg

Obama 2012...I'm starting to see more stickers on cars lately.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Obama leads Romney 49 - 42 in the new Ohio poll, a state where the political ground has shifted greatly over the last few months. After the massive defeat of SB 5, the anti-union legislation pushed by state Republicans, Obama has seen a major turnaround in his numbers on the ground.[/I]

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/20....php?ref=fpblg

Obama 2012...I'm starting to see more stickers on cars lately.
    Maybe I am giving you too much credit, but Galen I think you're smart enough to know that since no one at this point is campaigning against Obama or running ads against him it would stand to reason his numbers would expectedly be higher than someone in a primary race.

I would expect once ads and speeches start happening where his record starts to be exposed those numbers will even out.

Just found this which is slightly more creditable than PPP

http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...ma-loss/352881
    Last edited by NCRAVEN; 02-01-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Blog Entries

So Galen - what's your excuse for Biden the Idiot? And Galen - he meant 57 states, like there are 57 states in the union, not

50. He even admitted his gaffe and chalked it up to a long day, same as
    your gal Sarah.

And Galen, he really flunked Math at Harvard another reason why he's
    hiding something besides his birth certificate like his grades.

He said only 1 bomb fell on Pearl Harbor.:grbac:

Here's some more of his classic gaffes and admissions.

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/cl...nd-admissions/
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-01-2012 at 07:47 PM.