Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

GOP establishment crucifies NEWT

The liberal GOP establishment led by Rove and Bennett are picking up with Newt where they left off with Herman Cain in regards to their smear tactics.

Even Rush says the smears are relentless and disdains what Drudge did. Sarah Palin spoke out vs them today. Even the conservative blog Drudge Report has sold out to the establishment by smearing Newt and it's supposed to be the conservative web site.

I don't remember anything like this in the GOP primaries I guess because there aren't many fields of multiple candidates like this one.

Oh there was Barry Goldwater and Rockefeller in the 60s but I don't remember this kind of mud slinging.

Nixon didn't have much competition and neither did Ford. An unknown H. Bush ran vs Reagan and eventually joined him on the ticket and won it all himself 8 years later.

W didn't have much competition. This is the largest field and has anyone noticed that Romney hasn't been smeared? Hmmmmmm

Herman Cain thought Perry smeared him but he self destructed so it was probably the establishment that knocked off Cain who couldn't keep his
    penis in his pants. Some guys like Willie get all the luck.

The GOP is killing itself and I keep saying it will break off into another party with the Tea Party and conservatives forming a new one.

Meanwhile a tired Newt didn't help himself in the debate as Mitt trounced him on campaign finance.

Newt does have his issues but the conservatives came up big in SC for
    him but the Hispanics in Florida seem to be pulling for Mitt, which is strange as he side-stepped the immigration issue and Newt said he is
    for legalizing illegals. He wants them to be able to stay and apply for
    citizenship, especially the old ones. This alone should put Newt well out
    in front especially after Mitt ignored the issues.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolit...voters?ft=1&f=

Meanwhile, don't rule out Santorum as a front runner who already
    won the Iowa caucus via a re-count when guess what, 8 precincts didn't even turn in certfified counts. Some more questionable liberal stuff there. I mean, don't count him out til Rove smears him too.

I just might vote for OBY just to piss on the GOP.

:insane::grbac:

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/01/2...newt-gingrich/
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-28-2012 at 05:23 AM.