Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
One my favorite seasons as a Ravens fan was 2002. We all knew it was over after 2001 and they were going to have to gut the team and rebuild. Those young players though really showed something. Especially on defense where guys like Ed Reed, Gary Baxter, AD and Kelly Gregg showed everyone that they were ready to take over.

That season we had zero expectations. The team went 7-9 and was a couple of plays away from 9-7. Damn, that was fun.

7-9 now though wouldn't be as fun. Not from 4 years of being this close. You can't get there each year without winning it and expect fans to be happy. I bet it's the same way for the players, the front office and Bisciotti. They have to be just as frustrated by this as the fans are.
I don't think so. Otherwise they'd try to fix what is broken. By keeping Cameron, they've resolved themselves to the fact that our offense will always be mediocre and our defense won't get any help yet again next year. We all know what the problem is, but the front office is ok with it.