Are we the fans being taken for granted

is anyone but me feeling like we the fans are being taken for granted. first they bring in this cheerleader special teams coach. ive been waiting for 4 years now for him to get better at in game decisions but this year i think it actually got worse! then he is allowed to keep his buddies (ie cameron and rosburg) eventhough our offense is always mediocre and our special teams have been horrible. i guess they just believe that i am lucky that they let me pay for my three season tickets and drive 3 hours to get to the games. i know, there is someone on the waiting list ready to take my place. maybe with bisciotti living full time in florida now he has lost touch with the fan base. sorry, just getting out a little frustration. i feel worse after todays events than i did after sunday!

Re: Are we the fans being taken for granted

wow .... really?

There's an old saying - if you listen to the fans, you'll soon be among them.

Besides, not everyone agrees that keeping Cameron is a bad idea.

Blog Entries

redskins are available

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

This is one of the dumbest fucking posts I've read on this board. So congratulations, that's no small feat.'

We should definitely let the fans make personell decisions based on their gut and instincts. I mean, why wouldn't a guy who got cut from him JV football team 25 years ago know more than Ozzie Newsome, John Harbaugh, etc.

Makes perfect sense.

Was this intended for the 24x7Orioles? maybe??

OMG...this is amazing...when I thought people couldn't be any crazier...

Quote Originally Posted by opbilly View Post
    is anyone but me feeling like we the fans are being taken for granted. first they bring in this cheerleader special teams coach. ive been waiting for 4 years now for him to get better at in game decisions but this year i think it actually got worse! then he is allowed to keep his buddies (ie cameron and rosburg) eventhough our offense is always mediocre and our special teams have been horrible. i guess they just believe that i am lucky that they let me pay for my three season tickets and drive 3 hours to get to the games. i know, there is someone on the waiting list ready to take my place. maybe with bisciotti living full time in florida now he has lost touch with the fan base. sorry, just getting out a little frustration. i feel worse after todays events than i did after sunday!
    The Ravens Org probably feels the same way. It's the other way around and you have done a great job of proving that with your ridiculous post.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    This is one of the dumbest fucking posts I've read on this board. So congratulations, that's no small feat.'

Sorry, but as amusing as this thread may become, it has got to go because it has absolutely no place to go but

I would like to thank Pickles for giving me a pretty damn good laugh though.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!