Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Irsay showing his true colors

They had no business giving Manning giving him the contract that they gave him. I don't blame Manning for wanting the money, but this is a part of what comes with that. It is as though Manning finally realized, after 14 years, that he was not the owner of the Colts. It started with that timeout Caldwell called against the Jets, and its been going down the hill since.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Another wrinkle in the story:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...im_irsay013012

The nerves in Manning’s arm are not healing as quickly as hoped and, worse, don’t appear to be progressing at enough of a rate to indicate that he will play again, according to two sources with knowledge of Manning’s rehabilitation from neck surgery.
    ---

Baltimore Colts (AAFC): 1947-1950
    Baltimore Colts (NFL): 1953-1984
    Baltimore Stars (USFL): 1985
    Baltimore Colts/Stallions (CFL): 1994-1995
    Baltimore Ravens (NFL): 1996-Present

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCorvax View Post
    I have no doubt that Manning would be willing to put a health clause in his contract, if the NFLPA allows him. The problem is that the decision to release him has been made ever since they secured the #1 draft pick. Look at all turnover, they got rid of the entire front office, head coach, and coordinators, that would make NO sense if they planned to retain him. Irsay has been spouting hot gas all this time about Manning. He should be ashamed of himself, but apparently ha no shame. Look at his statements today in the press.

Blog Entries

Dan Marino said that he had this surgery and that his arm was never the same from it. Ed Reed would have to have a similar surgery for his nerve impingement, but has been holding off on getting it for this reason. If he has the surgery, he can live a good life, but not a good football life. Manning chose to have the surgery.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore