Looks like Jen didn't like it when someone told him how it was gonna be firing his puppet Arians.

They let his ego get completely out of control and now look what is happening.

These are some fightin' wordsif I ever heard them!!

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_778590.html

HONOLULU — Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has questions about the direction of the Steelers' offense, and he plans to seek out team president Art Rooney II when he returns to Pittsburgh after playing in the Pro Bowl on Sunday night.

"When I get back I'm going to go up to Mr. Rooney's office and ask him what he wants from me, what he wants from this offense, because I think that's a viable question for him," Roethlisberger said Thursday in an exclusive interview with the Tribune-Review following a light Pro Bowl practice. "He's our owner and our boss, so I really would like to know kind of what he wants and where he sees our offense going because I'd like to tell him where I see us going."

"We feel like we are really close to being an elite offense," said Roethlisberger, who will play in his second Pro Bowl. "For your leader to be gone is kind of a shocker for us, but you've got to be ready for it, and whatever the Rooneys and coach (Mike) Tomlin decide is our next step. I think the (Steelers') mind was made up, and B.A. was kind of ready to move on as well."

Bruce Arians, who has a close relationship with Roethlisberger, will not return after serving five seasons as the Steelers' offensive coordinator. The Steelers said Arians retired, but Arians said earlier this week that his contract had not been renewed.

Arians was supposed to go to Hawaii as Roethlisberger's guest for the Pro Bowl, but pulled out after everything went down with Steelers.

Rooney, in an interview with Steelers.com, sidestepped a question about the circumstances under which Arians left. Rooney said that moving forward was the most important thing.

The Steelers declined to comment on what Roethlisberger said, the quarterback's first public comments since Arians' departure.
Jenny wants some answers and he is marching right into the presidents office when he gets back....that will show them! Guy thinks he just runs the show around there and damn sure isn't going to have the "team president" show him up.

I think this thread title on their board just about says it all.....

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=68&f=1897&t=8625519

"Big Ben: I'm calling you out, Art"

Gonna be a LOOOONGGG offseason in the Burgh folks.