Blog Entries

How's Rex Ryan feeling this week?

Was thinking about some of the things he said this year and earlier - from 'I'm not here to kiss Belichick's rings' to his guarantee of home playoff games, superbowl, to saying they were New York's real team.

Now he has to watch the Pats against the Giants in the big dance while Jets missed the playoffs. And I think we found out who NY's real team is...

Ouch!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: How's Rex Ryan feeling this week?

Probably home with a foot in his mouth,not his, someone elses foot.. Give it time, rex will do something that will be printed in the NY papers, he's good for it.

Blog Entries
    Rex came out and said he's going to have to tone it down and change his ways. He's been real humble this week because he got roasted once the season ended.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I happen to like Rex and get humor out of what he says but this has to be a complete nightmare to him. Of all the teams in the NFL; these two are the ones he ran his mouth about but couldn't beat on the field.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Rex came out and said he's going to have to tone it down and change his ways. He's been real humble this week because he got roasted once the season ended.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    How long do you expect that to last GOTA?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I don't think it would have mattered who won the AFC Championship Game. Had the Ravens won it, Harbaugh would have taken the team that Rex wanted to be the coach of, to the Super Bowl, adding further validation to passing over Rex.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore