Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If for whatever reason, Ray Rice is not in a baltimore jersey next year, he'll be in Tampa

Rutgers HC was just hired as the Bucs HC.

Interesting

Blog Entries

Re: If for whatever reason, Ray Rice is not in a baltimore jersey next year, he'll be in Tampa

Rice isn't going anywhere. Worst case, he will get franchised.

Re: If for whatever reason, Ray Rice is not in a baltimore jersey next year, he'll be in Tampa

I have a better chance of wearing a Bucs jersey than Rice does.

Blog Entries

No way that will happen.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I mean, we have a lot of players to sign and quite a few holes to fill.

I want to keep ray rice as much as the next guy, but from a business standpoint I wouldnt question the motive of letting him walk. RB's are a dime a dozen.

Regardless what I say or think, he will almost certainly be here 1 year from now.

RB's are indeed a dime a dozen.

RB's with the talent and skills of a Ray Rice aint.

Blog Entries

Tampa would never pay Rice no matter who the coach is. The only football team Glazer wants to spend money on is Manchester United.

Blog Entries

RB's may be a dime a dozen, but when you have Ray Rice it's different. I can't think of any backs that are as dangerous as Rice in open field, and once he breaks away it's almost a certain big gain, if not a TD. You just don't see 80 yard runs in play off games.

Besides in the tiny chance of this happening, the Jets would probably get him if anyone. Ray Rice is from NYC originally so would probably want to go to the Jets who need a play making RB. Could you imagine the Jets with Peyton Manning at QB, and Ray Rice at RB? lol, never gonna happen though thank god.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    RB's may be a dime a dozen, but when you have Ray Rice it's different. I can't think of any backs that are as dangerous as Rice in open field, and once he breaks away it's almost a certain big gain, if not a TD. You just don't see 80 yard runs in play off games.

Besides in the tiny chance of this happening, the Jets would probably get him if anyone. Ray Rice is from NYC originally so would probably want to go to the Jets who need a play making RB. Could you imagine the Jets with Peyton Manning at QB, and Ray Rice at RB? lol, never gonna happen though thank god.
    Ray Rice is from New Rochelle. That's Giants territory, not Jets.

The franchise tag salary on RBs is relatively cheap... No way he is gone after this year...

After a 'poor' 2012 season or maybe the O becomes more passing based, I could see the Ravens making a financial decision that Ray's value to the club isnt worth what he and his agent demand. Oz and Eric could go out and draft Ray's replacement in 2013. With RBs its use'em and lose'em quick.

Um, they have Blount and are still paying him peanuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Um, they have Blount and are still paying him peanuts.
    There's no way Rice will even hit the market next year, but if he does, I don't think the Bucs wouldn't be interested because of Lagarrette Blount. That's similar to us not being interested in Andre Johnson because we have Anquan Boldin. They have so much cap room it's absurd.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66