Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: If for whatever reason, Ray Rice is not in a baltimore jersey next year, he'll be in Tampa

Speaking of Blount, man I wish the Ravens had jumped on that opportunity when it was up for grabs.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: If for whatever reason, Ray Rice is not in a baltimore jersey next year, he'll be in Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Speaking of Blount, man I wish the Ravens had jumped on that opportunity when it was up for grabs.
    He'd be a perfect compliment to Rice. Bit of a head case though
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

3. Re: If for whatever reason, Ray Rice is not in a baltimore jersey next year, he'll be in Tampa

There's no way Ray leaves. It's still hard to believe we got him being right down the road from Rutgers. Pretty crazy and now Schiano to the Bucs, wow.

i'm sick about schiano leaving rutgers. i lived down the street from Rutgers when i was a kid and it frustrated me that all the NJ talent left the state. Schiano started keeping the talent at home. this is a big blow to the scarlet knights.

its ironic. the closet rutgers got to a BCS bowl was when Rice played there. they lost to West Virginia at WV on a missed FG to push them out of BCS contention.

This thread is a non concern.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Tampa would never pay Rice no matter who the coach is. The only football team Glazer wants to spend money on is Manchester United.
    Well, that is going to change in a few years. They HAVE to spend the most of their cap. If anything they could probably blow us out of the water with a deal for Rice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Well, that is going to change in a few years. They HAVE to spend the most of their cap. If anything they could probably blow us out of the water with a deal for Rice.
    Few years isn't 2012. The Bucs aren't going to spend until they are forced to. They proved that last year when they wouldn't even spend to support a 10 win team. They certainly aren't going to now.

Tampa would never pay Rice no matter who the coach is. The only football team Glazer wants to spend money on is Manchester United.
    Tell that to us United fans!!! They still have Ronaldo $$ on the books. The only thing they'll do is pay down debt.

Blog Entries

Few years isn't 2012. The Bucs aren't going to spend until they are forced to. They proved that last year when they wouldn't even spend to support a 10 win team. They certainly aren't going to now.
    You do know that Rice could be right back on the market next year if he's franchised this season? And next year, they will be being forced to spend close to the top of cap.

Hell they could be forced THIS year to spend more because the league as a whole must spend 99% percent of its cap. Teams like the Bucs cannot have a windfall of free space and the NFL be able to meet that requirement.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ly-until-2013/