Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Baltimore Ravens in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Your indication that the offense with Flacco is average is factually incorrect. That's why you're trolling. You're making baseless statements.

Considering the amount of dropped passes from this offense and Flacco still finished 12th overall in yards in a season with passers exceeding 5000 yards is incredible. Even more impressive was that he was still in the top 1/2 of the league in QB rating for QB's that threw at least 350 passes this season.

It's far from average.
    12Th overall? Well that sure makes me sleep better.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I wish there was an emoticon for delusional.

Good luck with that Cap nightmare.
    Not to back a Pittsburgh fan, but weren't the Steelers in Cap nightmare this past season and still ended up 12-4? Should we discount teams with Cap issues?

Your indication that the offense with Flacco is average is factually incorrect. That's why you're trolling. You're making baseless statements.

Considering the amount of dropped passes from this offense and Flacco still finished 12th overall in yards in a season with passers exceeding 5000 yards is incredible. Even more impressive was that he was still in the top 1/2 of the league in QB rating for QB's that threw at least 350 passes this season.

It's far from average.
    So you think 12th is closer to the top than the middle (average)? In a year where the rules made it easier to pass the ball than at any other time in NFL history, (Matthew Stafford threw for 5,000 +), I hardly think throwing for 3600 is "incredible"....he barely beat out Matt Hasselback....is he incredible too?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DBK11 View Post
    So you think 12th is closer to the top than the middle (average)? In a year where the rules made it easier to pass the ball than at any other time in NFL history, (Matthew Stafford threw for 5,000 +), I hardly think throwing for 3600 is "incredible"....he barely beat out Matt Hasselback....is he incredible too?
    3600 yards isn't incredible.

What's incredible is 3600 yards when your receivers are dropping every other pass.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule2 View Post
    12Th overall? Well that sure makes me sleep better.
    When you consider the amount of dropped passes, yea, that 12th spot is pretty nice.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

When you consider the amount of dropped passes, yea, that 12th spot is pretty nice.
    LOL.....because we know other QB's don't have receivers who ever drop passes....I hope this isn't a serious comment.

3600 yards isn't incredible.

What's incredible is 3600 yards when your receivers are dropping every other pass.
    So based on Flacco's 542 attempts in 2011, his receivers dropped 271 passes? Wow.

I'm a troll because I pick the Ravens to be 10-6 and a playoff team? Just curious, do you feel they should be the favorite to win it all? I'm guessing the Vegas over/under on the Ravens will be about 10, seems like you need to be so sensitive, not really see how that was an unrealistic pick for 2012.
    No because your blind pick of the steelers getting healthy apparently does not take into account all the cap casualties, so is therefore not based in reality. It's a homer wish, not an educated prediction made on the opposing teams message board, hence the troll label. Now go back to your own toothless kind.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

edit: deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    No because your blind pick of the steelers getting healthy apparently does not take into account all the cap casualties, so is therefore not based in reality. It's a homer wish, not an educated prediction made on the opposing teams message board, hence the troll label. Now go back to your own toothless kind.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
    I'm not a Steeler fan, but I can tell from your attitude anyone who doesn't pick the Ravens as the favorites next season are trolls and have no right to offer an opinion. The Ravens wil have a very tough schedule next season, funny other Raven fans also predict a 10-6 season, but if you're not a Raven fan you're trolling. What do you think the Ravens will finish next season ???

I'm not a Steeler fan, but I can tell from your attitude anyone who doesn't pick the Ravens as the favorites next season are trolls and have no right to offer an opinion. The Ravens wil have a very tough schedule next season, funny other Raven fans also predict a 10-6 season, but if you're not a Raven fan you're trolling. What do you think the Ravens will finish next season ???
    Oh that's right, you're a Patsies fan which explains the ignorance. It has nothing to do with not picking the Ravens, it has to do with the fact the the Steelers are something like 35 million over the cap right now and will not be bringing a lot of guys back. It is not simply a case of them "getting healthy" then suddenly being what they were two years ago. Also we beat them twice this year and they were at least healthy for the first game. I am actually more worried about the Bengals next year, of course with therapist they always has a chance. Honestly at this point it's impossible to say, there are so many balls up in the air for every team right now: coaches, FA's, draft, schedule (who knows which teams will rise and fall next year). Your opinion is only given here to raise controversy so you are a troll.

Go Giants!
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt