Patriots message boards LOL

I made an account at a pats message board. I was kind and polite as can be but because i had a different opinion i was banned in less than 6 posts lol.

Holy shit don't say anything that could be considered wrong in their eyes or their forums either .

Re: Patriots message boards LOL

For what it's worth: we also have a "quick-hook" practice here for opponents fans who beat the drums for their teams. We receive large numbers of complaints from our members when opponent team posters step out of line, sometimes just a wee bit, and respond accordingly.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    For what it's worth: we also have a "quick-hook" practice here for opponents fans who beat the drums for their teams. We receive large numbers of complaints from our members when opponent team posters step out of line, sometimes just a wee bit, and respond accordingly.
    I understand and have seen some awful trolls on other boards. I was not out of line at all and i think the comment i made was there was a thread about a twitter post from one of the pats saying "happy birthday to Gary Coleman" (Ray Rice) along with some ridiculous comments about the game. In another thread they claimed to have the classiest team in the nfl and i said calling Rice Gary Coleman didn't seem very classy to me.

They also claimed to have "beaten the ravens soundly" lol my reply was Brady had played poorly and the fact Evans dropped the game winning TD and then Cundiff whiffed the tying FG was what allowed them to win.

They also claimed defense didn't win games, offense did. My reply was this was ridiculous. Their defense was what allowed them to win the game. Brady played poor and the Ravens offense was better by far. Our defense allowed some pretty good runs. Had they stuffed the run better Brady would have had to throw more and he was obviously not on his game. He didn't want to throw any more than he had to. This was his lowest rated game all season including pre season. On the other hand the Pats defense played better than i expected.

Didn't think i said anything that warranted getting banned for life lol but to each their own.

I'm trying to dig up the footage, because after such a disappointing loss, it was kind of funny...
    But after the AFC CG, in the lockeroom, Belichick told his team that they "outplayed the Ravens for 4 quarters" and even he didn't seem to believe it as he said it in a joking way...