Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: What a day for the Harbaugh boys

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Gotta admit, didn't want Jim to get to the SuperBowl before his brother.
    I would've been fine with it, because I wanted a new QB to have a shot to win a SB. The fact that a Brady or Manning will be going to Disney World this year is...just not exciting.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

More like what a day of football. Both championship games go down to the wire and both surely to be instant classics.

After the ravens loss I actually thought the 49ers winning the whole thing would have been the best possible outcome for Ravens fans. A 6th Super bowl ring for the 49ers would give shut up the squealer fans and their "sixburgh" talk

4. Re: What a day for the Harbaugh boys

That's bad karma.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post

That's bad karma.
    Ummm why exactly? I'm personally completely indifferent to the Giants winning the Super Bowl (because I think they will) but Harbaugh Duece getting there before his brother is not something I'd want to see. Then I'd have to deal with Steelers fans talking smack about getting the lesser Harbaugh. Had the Ravens won I would have love to see a Harbowl.

6. Re: What a day for the Harbaugh boys

Ummm why exactly? I'm personally completely indifferent to the Giants winning the Super Bowl (because I think they will) but Harbaugh Duece getting there before his brother is not something I'd want to see. Then I'd have to deal with Steelers fans talking smack about getting the lesser Harbaugh. Had the Ravens won I would have love to see a Harbowl.
    Bad Karma man...
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Bad Karma man...
    Oook, you still haven't really explained why it's bad "karma".

I'm rooting for the Giants. It just makes me laugh to think that Eli would have more SB rings then his brother.
    Sent from my Linux workstation.

Quote Originally Posted by kelsey59 View Post
    I'm rooting for the Giants. It just makes me laugh to think that Eli would have more SB rings then his brother.
    LOL me too. Eli is a goofball but I like him a lot more than Peyton.